Sequelae

Ji Jingcheng slept until noon, and when he woke up, Jiang Chu was no longer around.

He stretched, got up and went downstairs for lunch.

Chen Shan specially waited at home, saw him come down, and teased: "Are you full of sleep? Seeing your red face, your anger is gone?"

Ji Jingcheng scratched his head embarrassedly: "Do you have anything to eat?"

"Rice It's almost ready, let's eat some dim sum to cushion the stomach." Chen Shan pushed the dim sum tray in front of her.

Ji Jingcheng knew that he couldn't avoid her questioning, so he bit his head and sat down opposite her.

"Tell me, why did you get so angry last night?"

Chen Shan poured him a cup of hot water: "I think Xiao Jiang is just too kind to you, so he spoils you more and more."

Ji Jingcheng retorted her: "I don't have it."

Chen Shan asked in confusion: "What is your attitude towards the young master of the Jiang family now? Did he stay in your room again last night? Do you dare to say that you don't like him?"

"I..." Ji Jingcheng was asked three times by her. Asking myself is completely empty. If I say I like it, I don't seem to like him much, but at least I don't hate him anymore. "It's okay."

"That's right, if you don't like him that much, I'll have to find a reason to drive him home another day. You say you're an Omega, what's the point of hanging around with his Alpha all day?" Chen Shan used the aggressive method. , while talking and observing his son's face.

Ji Jingcheng's face really changed: "Should you just drive out? It's not good, we are all rich people, aren't we, how unpleasant it is to spread it out."

"You also know that it is not good to spread it out? Are there any rumors going around here? There are even rumors that you are already engaged, and you will have a wedding after high school graduation. Is this a nonsense?" She has been asked several times whether it is true that she will talk about it when she is bored.

"Is it such an exaggeration?" Ji Jingcheng hesitated, thought about it, and said, "Let him go back before the New Year, just in time to go home for the New Year. After the New Year, he said it was inconvenient and told him not to come again."

Chen Shan saw that he was not very reluctant, and smiled: "I really don't want him to come?"

"Anyway, I can see him at school. It's really inconvenient to live at home." Ji Jingcheng felt that he needed to quit Jiang Chu's information. The taste of vegetarian food, although it smells very good, but he wouldn't really want to be tied to Jiang Chu for the rest of his life, right?

Chen Shan nodded disapprovingly, but she didn't believe it. If he said it now, when the Chinese New Year came, he might find some reason to go back on it.

After lunch, Ji Jingcheng was lying on the sofa watching TV, waiting left and right, but he didn't see Jiang Chu coming back.

He felt that Jiang Chu might have gone to avenge himself, but he might not have any personal affairs. After struggling for a long time, he refrained from calling Jiang Chu.

It was after 4 o'clock in the afternoon that Ji Jingcheng heard Jiang Chu and Wu Ma saying hello and going upstairs. He hurriedly picked up the pillow and leaned on the sofa as if he was watching TV intently.

Jiang Chu sat down beside him and put the juice and dessert on the coffee table in front of him: "Mother Wu just made it."

"Oh." Ji Jingcheng glanced indifferently, but saw the injury on the back of Jiang Chu's hand, "What's wrong with your hand? Worry, you will never see him again?"