Love Relationship

After Qian Jiaojiao and others got off the Ferris wheel, they couldn't wait for them for a long time, so they had to split up to find them.

In fact, Ning Xingyan just saw where they were going, but whether the couple was awkward or sweet, he didn't need to intervene, so he went straight to buy a popsicle and squatted on the side of the road. It was very refreshing to eat while shivering.

Not long after he finished eating the popsicles, Qian Jiaojiao led the couple over with an embarrassed expression. Jiang Chu was always calm anyway, but Ji Jingcheng seemed to be a little embarrassed.

Ning Xingyan thought to himself that it was fortunate that he didn't look for it.

Qian Jiaojiao picked up his collar resentfully, lifted him from the ground and stood up: "Ning Xingyan! You know what to eat!

" The stick was thrown into the trash, "Sister Nan and the others?"

"They have already returned to the car, let's go, it's getting late, let's go back too."

Ning Xingyan smiled "pochi": "So you're going alone. Are you looking for them?"

Qian Jiaojiao didn't expect to bump into the sweet scene of Jiang Chu and Ji Jingcheng, she didn't think about the reason why the two would disappear, so she looked for someone very seriously, and saw two people in the corner. The figure rushed over directly.

However, they found that the two of them were hugging each other very tiredly. Ji Jingcheng saw her first, and her sweet expression suddenly became very scary.

Qian Jiaojiao smacked Ning Xingyan's chest depressingly: "Hmph, I won't go out with the couple again next time." After saying that, she felt embarrassed and hurried to the exit.

Ning Xingyan rubbed his chest helplessly, and quickly followed.

Seeing them leaving in a hurry, Jiang Chu reached out to hold Ji Jingcheng's hand, but he avoided him exaggeratedly: "What? There are so many people watching!"

Jiang Chu pretended to be aggrieved: " It's just holding hands, isn't that okay?" He felt that Ji Jingcheng was a knife-mouthed tofu-hearted, soft-hearted eater.

Ji Jingcheng's expression softened, but he still didn't approach him, and said reluctantly, "That can only be held in a place where no one is there." To be honest, he still hadn't considered whether to accept Jiang Chu or not.

Falling in love with a man, or with Jiang Chu, he felt awkward just thinking about it.

But in the recent few close encounters, he neither felt disgusted nor resisted, and he confused himself.

The straight man he knew was impossible or would not be easily bent. Could it be that he was not straight in the first place?

This thought made Ji Jingcheng feel a bit terrifying, and felt that it had subverted his three views. Although he had never been in love in his previous life, he had a goddess, but he did not have any ambiguity with the goddess, let alone any blasphemous thoughts.

No way, isn't he really straight?

Confused about his sexual orientation, Ji Jingcheng followed Jiang Chu into the car.

As soon as he got in the car, Jiang Chu skillfully held his hand. Before he could relax, he looked at the hands of the two people with a little doubt, and then looked at Jiang Chu's face.

Jiang Chu smiled and said softly, "There's no one left. Ning Xingyan didn't go with us, so he squeezed them into the car."

Ji Jingcheng blushed, but he didn't dodge any more, just stared at the two hands , feeling more confused.