Violation of Discipline

Christmas is Thursday, so no matter how late they play at night, they still have to get up early to go to school on Friday.

Ji Jingcheng entered the classroom sluggishly, and after seeing that his friends were also wearing dark circles, he felt a little more balanced.

When Qian Jiaojiao saw him, she remembered how embarrassing they looked on the stage last night. Cheng Zai was really hurtful. She obviously didn't drink much, but he was more infected than Erguotou.

"Morning."

"Morning." Ning Xingyan yawned and told him tearfully, "After these two lessons, I have understood one thing, that is, don't call me when you drink, I still don't want to. Heaven died under Jiang Chu's clutches."

Ji Jingcheng replied disdainfully, "What are you afraid of him? What's so great about him? If I say one, he doesn't dare to say two."

Ning Xingyan covered his neckline: "I'm afraid of you, I'm a high-quality Alpha single golden, don't come to ruin my reputation."

"Who ruins whose reputation?" Ji Jingcheng was amused by him, "I haven't disliked you yet! "

Cheng Cheng..." As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Chu's voice came from outside the classroom window.

Ji Jingcheng's heart suddenly tightened, and he got up and ran out to drag him to the end of the corridor, preventing the classmates from watching their gossip.

He blushed slightly: "Didn't you just separate? What are you doing with me again?"

Jiang Chu handed him the sandwich: "Did you get up late in the morning and didn't have time to eat breakfast, I already made the cafeteria aunt overheated. ."

Ji Jingcheng stretched out his hand to take it, and accidentally touched Jiang Chu's fingertips, was it too hot? Otherwise, how could he feel his fingertips so hot?

"Is there anything else?"

"No, if you are really uncomfortable, you can tell me, and I will help you ask for leave.

" Just don't come to school, okay? Do you still need to invite me?

But he didn't fight directly this time, and kept it in his heart: "I'll go back to the classroom if I have nothing else to do

." Same.

"Yo, Cheng Zai is back, who just bragged that he said one and Jiang Chu dared not say the other, why did he stand at the door and shout, then he would run away with a swish like a motor was installed under his feet. Where are you going?" Qian Jiaojiao was so sleepy that she teased him to refresh herself.

While she was talking, Jiang Chu passed by their classroom again, not knowing if she heard her words, and looked at Ji Jingcheng with a bewildered smile.

Ji Jingcheng blushed even more, wishing to curse Qian Jiaojiao so that her mouth could not make any sound.

"Shh - don't talk nonsense!"

"Pfft." The class suddenly heard the uncontrollable laughter of others. Ji Jingcheng followed the sound, but Jiang Peng covered his mouth, looking both wanting to laugh and terrified. The expression, "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you."

Ji Jingcheng could almost make up what she was hiding in the smile, they must be too sweet, so she hit it.

This is what he often sees in CP Chaohua before. No matter what action he does, or after being in the same frame with Jiang Chu, they can write a very complete love story.

outrageous.

Can the world get better!

At the beginning of the morning reading class, Ji Jingcheng sneaked a sandwich under the desk, and the classmates in charge of discipline turned a blind eye. Now the whole school basically knows about his relationship with Jiang Chu. Evil, everyone gave Jiang Chu some face for his sake.