Encounter Again

Under the protection of Jiang Chu, Ji Jingcheng slipped back to the hot spring hotel first.

Due to the fierce battle, his clothes were all wet. Ning Xingyan grabbed the snow and poured it into his neck, freezing him.

Of course, Ning Xingyan didn't get any good either. When he left, Jiang Chuzheng caught him and buried him in the snow.

The temperature in the hotel was much warmer. After Ji Jingcheng entered the hall, he took off his wet clothes and shook it in his hand. Without noticing, he bumped into someone at the corner.

"Hey, do you have long eyes..." The angry voice stopped before he could finish speaking. Jing Ling looked at the person in front of him in surprise, and quickly reacted. , passing by Ji Jingcheng quickly.

It doesn't seem like he was deliberately squatting like this. I think he really likes skiing, so I only met him here for two consecutive years.

Ji Jingcheng didn't think much about it, and was about to continue walking towards the room, but was stopped by others.

"Ji Shao, what a coincidence, we met again. Didn't Jiang Shao come to play together?" Jing Ling's brother-in-law, Liao Wenxue, greeted him politely with a smile on his face.

"He's at the back, he'll be here soon." Ji Jingcheng moved out of Jiang Chu's name very anxiously. Although Liao Wenxue didn't seem to have any malice towards him, his wretched face in his previous life was deeply imprinted in his heart. , it made him sick when he saw it.

Liao Wenxue wanted to chat with him a few more words, but when Ji Jingcheng ran away without any face at all, his face was a little ugly.

"Oh, I don't know what my surname is when I approached the Jiang family. I really thought I was willing to pay attention to him, but it was just for the sake of the Jiang family's face.

" Someday Jiang Chu doesn't want him anymore, and we don't even like him when he comes to the door." Others behind Miao Wenxue also echoed, hearing Ji Jingcheng's steps faster.

Back in the room, he felt cold all over, and quickly took a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Really unlucky, this is the second time I have encountered Miao Wenwen, and there will definitely be more times in the future. Maybe I will meet other people who were there that day. Does he have to run away like today? ?

It was obvious that they were bad people, so he should hold his back and find them to settle accounts one by one, but the fear in his heart could always break him easily.

Ji Jingcheng stayed in the bathroom for a long time, and he didn't come out until the other friends came back.

This time, he still lives in Datongpu. Although he and Jiang Chu are officially together, he should not overdo it. If he comes out to play like a honeymoon, it will easily arouse group anger, just like the snowball fight at the ski resort today. .

Everyone's clothes were a little wet, and they went back to their rooms to take a shower and change clothes. Only Ji Jinghuai did not participate, so they were arranged to go to the restaurant to set a seat.

There were so many of them that they occupied more than half of the restaurant. Ji Jingcheng looked in the crowd, but did not find Jingling and the others. He thought that Jingling probably took Jiang Chu's warning to heart, so he took the initiative to avoid it this time. open them.

"What are you looking at?" Jiang Chu had a great time today. He never had a snowball fight when he was a student in his last life. Although he is mentally old now, it's still interesting to have such a fight every once in a while.