Old Friend

Ji Jingcheng felt that he had passed the discomfort period after the mark, and sure enough, Jiang Chu was not pure in his mind.

He felt that it was better to keep a distance from him.

On Monday, the two of them resumed their normal school days, with the driver taking the three to school together.

Ji Jingcheng sat in the co-pilot first, leaving the back row for Ji Jinghuai and Jiang Chu.

"Let me state in advance that at school, I don't want to have anything to do with the two of you, so let's just pretend we don't know each other." It's fine to see these two people at home every day, if you keep seeing him at school Both are annoying enough.

Jiang Chu asked him, "Don't you want others to know about our relationship? But we all got out of the same car, and everyone should be able to guess us..."

"Guess what? I have nothing to do with you." Ji Jingcheng He replied angrily, "Besides, if you ride in the same car and live together, the relationship must be good? I don't think so."

Jiang Chu knew that if he continued to ask questions, there would be no good words, and there were still outsiders at the moment. Field, if there is any problem, let's talk about it after going back in the evening.

After arriving at the school, Ji Jingcheng got out of the car first and walked to the teaching building where his class was located without looking back. He really ignored the other two.

Ji Jinghuai looked at his slightly drawn back and smiled, "It seems that your way of chasing your wife is a bit difficult.

" Be confident.

Since he hadn't come to class for several days, the friends in Ji Jingcheng's class hurriedly gathered around him after seeing him, asking him what he was doing these days.

Ji Jingcheng lied: "I just went on a trip with my family, so I took a few days off."

"Really? Did you bring us a souvenir?" Qian Jiaojiao looked at him expectantly. They all had friends. The habit of bringing souvenirs, no matter who goes out to play, will bring some gadgets back to give away.

Ji Jingcheng forgot about this, and he touched the bag for a long time, only to find a few bags of snacks, it is estimated that Wu Ma helped him prepare to bring it to the school for entertainment after class.

"The place I went to this time was so boring, I didn't go out much, do you want some snacks?" He dumped the contents of his bag on the table.

"Qi—" Several people hissed dissatisfiedly, but still divided up the snacks, "Where have you been playing? Domestic? Say it to avoid lightning, so that we will not accidentally fall into the pit later."

"It's just a small mountain area, I don't remember what it's called, anyway, except for the mountains and the water, there are not many people." Ji Jingcheng couldn't make up the details, so he quickly changed the subject, "The lectures in these two days are very good. Is it too much? Will it be difficult for me to make up?"

Ning Xingyan took the notebook to him: "I have already memorized it for you. With your smart brain, you can understand it by looking at it."

"Thank you." Ji Jingcheng accepted. After reading the book, to be honest, he has long forgotten everything in high school, and now he can only learn it from scratch, at most a little basic.

Qian Jiaojiao suddenly patted him with a mysterious face: "You haven't been here for the past two days. There was a big gossip in the school."

"What gossip?" The real age is not sixteen, but nearly thirty.