Injury

Ji Jingcheng likes skiing very much. Whether he was a student or an actor later, when he is bored in winter, he will come to the ski resort fully armed to express his depression.

Since his father's accident and his mother's death, he has spent every Spring Festival alone since then. His family has few relatives, and he is even more reluctant to spend the New Year with Ji Jinghuai, so he will always take on many jobs at the end of the year.

However, in addition to filming in the crew, he did not make announcements every day, and the ski resort became a place he frequented.

In addition, there is another advantage of skiing, that is, after wearing protective gear and goggles, no one will be able to recognize him. He can walk through the crowd at will, without worrying about people taking pictures secretly and judging him.

Ji Jingcheng looked at the distant scenery and fell into memory. He suddenly remembered that he had met Jiang Chu at the ski resort one year, and he could see who it was at a glance.

After saying hello, Jiang Chu also invited him to race together to see who skated to the finish first.

Ji Jingcheng saw that he was upset for a long time, and immediately agreed, wanting to give him a slap in the face. Although he is his own boss, his employee is different from other employees who like to flatter him and will not give him face.

At the beginning of the game, Ji Jingcheng used all his skills and left Jiang Chu behind.

But the final result was beyond his expectations. Jiang Chu caught up with him in no time, and then passed him halfway through the race.

Ji Jingcheng was unconvinced to catch up. The distance between the two was not too far away, and he felt that he would definitely be able to catch up with his hard work.

When he was about to reach the end, he couldn't hold back, and he wanted to turn as quickly as possible, but fortunately the corner was overspeeding.

But he was too anxious, his body was not well controlled, and he fell to the side. Jiang Chu heard the sound, and it was too late to pull him back, so he could only watch him roll a few times on the snow.

He hurriedly stopped and went back to check on Ji Jingcheng's situation.

Ji Jingcheng twisted his leg and was lying on the ground in pain and could not stand up straight, so frightened that Jiang Chu hurriedly called for help and took him to the hospital with the rescuers in the scenic spot.

Fortunately, the final injury was not serious, and the ankle was slightly fractured, which left him lying at home for more than a month.

Of course, these are not the main points. The main point is that Jiang Chu made things a big deal, which caused the tourists in the ski resort that day to know that a star fell while skiing, and took many photos of him, which were posted on the Internet. caused a lot of discussion.

After that, Ji Jingcheng never went to that ski resort again. First, fans knew that he liked to play there. In winter, he would check in and take pictures. Second, the events that day were too humiliating, and he even resisted skiing.

Ji Jingcheng came back to his senses, but fortunately now he is just an ordinary high school student, I am afraid that not many people will watch him if he falls and eats shit.

Jiang Chu helped him tidy up the shoe covers, got up and asked him, "What are you thinking about? Put on shoes."

Ji Jingcheng smiled confidently: "Dare you dare to compare with me?"

Jiang Chu also thought of the previous game, in fact It was not the first time he saw Ji Jingcheng at the ski resort. He had Ji Jingcheng's itinerary and knew when he would take a break, but Ji Jingcheng was very concerned about privacy. .