Chapter 13

JiIt is specially used to rent a place for customers to hold parties or meetings. It is fully equipped, and there is a large lawn that can be used for barbecues or weddings.

Ji Jingcheng and Jiang Chu awkwardly walked all the way to the gate of the mansion. After the car stopped, they couldn't wait to get off the car and wanted to get as far away from Jiang Chu as possible.

However, when he was about to go inside, he was stopped by a boy who looked familiar: "Classmate, wait, let's pay the sponsorship fee first."

"What?"

The boy explained: "The cost of renting the mansion is relatively Gao, we are all here to play together, so it's not good to ask He Feiyu to take care of it alone, let's make it more or less interesting, we will write down your name and the amount of donation."  

This is the first time Ji Jingcheng heard about the party also engaging in AA, they are aristocratic schools, they can enter the school to study, and they have some capital at home, how to do things like this.

"Are you from our school? I've never seen you before."

Impatiently, he got out of the car and walked gracefully to Ji Jingcheng.

"Senior, he is Ji Jingcheng, didn't I ask you to help me delete the post two days ago?"

Ji Jingcheng finally remembered why he was familiar, so this is their school post bar Yes, it is Wei Bocheng, the president of the student union.

"It's him, you're together?" Wei Bocheng wiped the sweat from his forehead, before waiting for Qian Jiaojiao to answer, he urged, "Then hurry up and pay the money in, I'm so hot collecting money here. Let me go in and cool off as soon as possible."

Qian Jiaojiao was speechless: "You didn't notify in advance, whoever comes to the party will bring a wallet, please memorize it for us and make it up later."

Wei Bocheng skillfully picked up the pen, obviously Many people have already said this to him: "Then how much do you write?"

"Are there any rules? How much does everyone write?"

"No rules, it's just to express their feelings. The front is basically two or three thousand..

Ji Jingcheng glanced at the car parked at the door, and guessed that there would not be many people inside. This co-authorship was a lucrative business, and He Feiyu was simply a genius for making money

Qian Jiaojiao didn't think much about him, so she just paid the money. The other three, except Du Runan, were a little unhappy, but the others were very happy.

Jiang Chu heard their conversation by the side, went to ask the driver to borrow a hundred yuan, and patted it on the table where Wei Bocheng recorded the list: "This is from Ji Jingcheng and I, give us both a note."

Wei Bocheng picked up the bill , looked at Jiang Chu in surprise. If there were other people in front of him at this moment, he would definitely throw the money in his face, and it would not be so shabby to send beggars.

"No, Young Master Jiang, how does this count?"

Jiang Chu smiled at Ji Jingcheng and said, "Count him as ninety-nine, count me as one piece."

Ji Jingcheng couldn't hold back, and laughed "puchi", Wei Bocheng was even more embarrassed.

But he didn't want to offend the young master of the Jiang family, so he could only accept the hundred and hesitantly write their names side by side.

Jiang Chu's expression did not change, and he strode towards the hall of the mansion. Seeing Ji Jingcheng behind him, he took a few steps back and took his hand, as if he did not take Ji Jingcheng's warning from the car to heart.