As Long As You Are Willing

Ji Jingcheng has one last doubt: "Then how did you come to this world?"

"One month after your accident, I was tired and got into a car accident while driving When I came, I found myself back in high school and became an Alpha." Jiang Chu explained truthfully.

After knowing the truth, Ji Jingcheng breathed a sigh of relief, but he still felt a sense of loss. He was still very unfamiliar with the original Jiang Chu, and he always felt that they were two people, which caused him to feel a little subtle about the current Jiang Chu.

"If it hadn't happened to me, would you plan to hide it from me for the rest of your life and be a silent guardian behind my back?" He felt that this was nothing like Jiang Chu.

"Actually, except that I thought you liked girls, my mother didn't agree with us being together."

Ji Jingcheng was surprised: "Does your mother actually know that?"

"Well, she found some clues, so I simply confessed to her. , in exchange for her threats again and again."

Ji Jingcheng never imagined that, without his knowledge, someone already liked him to the point of coming out of the closet at home. That world was different from ABO's world. It takes a lot of courage to come out.

In addition, the Jiang family is such a big family, he really can't imagine how difficult it is for Jiang Chu to like him.

"As for the few people who bullied you that day, I found someone to beat them all up. On the day of my accident, they were still in the hospital and were not discharged, but unfortunately, Jing Ling and Liao Wenwen were not found. In the hotel, I only focused on hitting Bao Jing, and didn't give him a few more punches."

Ji Jingcheng was silent for a while, then added: "Actually, I was caught between you that day. When I was fishing in troubled waters, I hit him several times, and I made up for it. "

You don't have the strength to scratch people, how can you make up for it? Don't worry, I will go to him again to settle the bill."

Ji Jingcheng did not speak, he felt that Liao Wenxue was instigated by Jingling. Yes, but he is not a good thing in essence, otherwise, why would he even use the medicine.

Jiang Chu looked at his face and asked carefully: "Is there anything else you want to ask? I will definitely explain it all."

"I am not a prisoner." Ji Jingcheng muttered, "I have nothing to ask, you Go back first, and let me think about it."

Jiang Chu didn't want to push too hard: "Okay, think about it slowly, do you need me to take you to see Qian Jiaojiao and the others?"

"Cough cough cough—" Ji Jingcheng He almost forgot the lie he just said, and coughed twice to cover up, "No, I don't want to go."

Jiang Chu got up and poured him a glass of water: "Why are you still coughing? Have you got a cold? "It

's almost over." Ji Jingcheng drank water with his head buried in his head, a little guilty and didn't dare to look at him again.

Jiang Chu bent down and touched his forehead, then leaned over and dropped a kiss on his forehead. He felt that if he hadn't beaten someone in the hotel that day and exposed himself, Ji Jingcheng wouldn't have been so worried about a small cold. It has not been cured for so long.

"I'm sorry, take a good rest, I'm going back, and I'll see you in two days."

"Yeah." Ji Jingcheng bit the rim of the water glass. After he went downstairs, he raised his head blushing and touched it. The place on the forehead that was just kissed, as if the warmth continued to stay there.