Dropping Horses

Halfway through the live performance, another group of spectators entered the auditorium, filling the aisle space.

Tao Rongrong found out when she asked, that the performance on the playground was too ugly, even more so than the disaster scene, which scared them all to hide here.

It seems that I really have to thank the band. The script of their drama is not very good. It is a romantic light comedy that everyone is happy and reunited.

Now there are not only handsome guys, but also the invisible help of the band, which can be described as full.

The atmosphere between Jiang Chu and Ji Jingcheng is very good, and a look can cause sparks to shine.

In the finale, the two protagonists hugged and kissed to end the plot. During the original rehearsal, Jiang Chu used his thumb to block the borrowed seat.

But tonight, his fingers were only on the corner of Ji Jingcheng's mouth.

Ji Jingcheng could see his purpose, but the performance wasn't over yet, he couldn't interrupt, he could only watch him kiss his lips.

"Wow!"

"Ah! I'm kissing you!" The

audience shouted excitedly, and Jiang Peng was even more excited to fold the cardboard card into a ball.

Ji Jingcheng felt that after a very long period of time, Jiang Chu let go of him, took his hand, and bowed with him for the curtain call.

All the actors and creators also came to the stage to call the curtain together. Tao Rongrong patted Jiang Chu on the shoulder and was so shocked that she forgot that he was not such a good person: "You are too powerful! It's actually really close!"

The audience under the stage may not be able to see clearly, but on the side of the stage, she can see it clearly and clearly. They are a couple who are kissing.

To challenge the school rules and regulations on the stage so recklessly, I am afraid that Jiang Shaogan did it.

Ji Jingcheng was very satisfied with this performance. He was so satisfied that he ignored Jiang Chu's last show and went to ask Tao Rongrong, "President, do you want to celebrate tonight?"

"Okay, where are you going?"

"I know there is. It's a clean house, it's run by my friend, how about we go there to play at night?"

Tao Rongrong didn't expect him to be so wild, she saw him get drunk after a few drinks at the villa that day, and thought he was a good baby.

"Then I'll ask them later."

Jiang Chu didn't expect him to go to a bar. Although it was clear, it was a kind of bar. He put his hand on Ji Jingcheng's waist with a sense of crisis: " You are still young, what wine did you drink, and did you forget the lesson from last time?"

"Isn't this fun? Besides, there are not only wine in Qing Bar, but also other beverages." Ning Xingyan invited him to go there to drink a few glasses of juice. It happened to be Ning Xingyan's birthday. Anyway, it didn't feel like a bar at all.

"I can let you go, but when you get there, you have to stay with me all the time. I don't worry about you running around everywhere.

" It's funny, I don't have anything to do with you yet, you have to take care of me, do you really take yourself seriously?"

"I don't mean to take care of you, it's because your identity as an Omega is too dangerous, who are the people in the bar? ? Naturally, there will be people with unknown purposes to deceive silly Bai Tian like you."