Actors

To Ji Jingcheng's surprise, Director Li actually contacted him and offered him a role.

As a freshman, Ji Jingcheng was not allowed to go out of school to film. Generally, he had to wait until his sophomore year to start picking up jobs.

Moreover, he knew that the play was Director Li's first award-winning film. Every character in it was played just right, and he didn't want to replace any of them.

"Director Li, I'm sorry, our teacher stipulates that freshmen cannot take long vacations, so it's a pity that I didn't have the opportunity to participate in this film."

Director Li nodded on the other end of the phone, expressing understanding.

"Let's wait for next year, Director Li, do you have any scenes that you want to shoot but haven't attracted investment? I have a friend who wants to open an entertainment company. If possible, would he want to win an investor?"

Li was on the plane that day. The guide could see that his family was good, and he would certainly be willing to have this opportunity: "Okay, if there is a chance, let's get together and have a chat with everyone."

"Okay, thank you, Director Li."

Ji Jingcheng went to tell the moment he hung up Good news for Jiang Chu.

Jiang Chuzheng was cooking in an apron, and when he heard his words, he washed his hands and applauded without any perfunctory: "Congratulations to our actor Ji."

"No, you are killing me."

"I'm just telling the truth.this film won the title of Best Actor, it will definitely work this time."

"That's not necessarily true." Ji Jingcheng was not completely confident, "These awards are all based on luck, in case there are other more powerful films competing in the same period. , then I, a newcomer, can't compare. And this time the filming was so long in advance, everything was unknown. Part of the reason why I was able to win the award before was because the actor who played against me played very well and was able to bring me into it. "

Don't be humble, actor, I have watched all of your films, and I can still tell if you perform well or not." Jiang Chu continued to cut his cucumber and handed a slice to Ji Jingcheng's lips.

Ji Jingcheng bit it off: "Perhaps, you may have a fan filter yourself. You can see that I can't be good anywhere."

Jiang Chu smiled: "Yes, I do think you are good everywhere."

"Hehe." Ji Jingcheng also smiled with satisfaction.

The investment went very smoothly. Director Li's idea and Ji Jingcheng hit it off, and he felt that he had just found the confidant of his life.

After he finished filming the film in hand as planned, he kept preparing for the next one so that Ji Jingcheng could shoot it during the summer vacation.

He feels that learning is also very important, and try not to delay.

Jiang Chu registered the company Ai Jing Entertainment again, and Ji Jingcheng realized that "Ai Jing" originally meant "Aijing".

"Your way of chasing people is really old-fashioned."

Jiang Chu spread his hands: "No way, I'm really not a young man anymore, that's all I can think of."

Ji Jingcheng still gave him a sweet kiss.

Jiang Chu invested 50% of the company's shares, and Chen Shan bought the other half. Ji Jingcheng originally wanted to invest by himself, but he found that the money was not enough, so he asked his mother to make up for it, which was also considered to be some money for his mother. things to do.