Sparks Sparked

"It's like this anyway." It took Ji Jingcheng two classes to make up this "Father cheated, took back his illegitimate son for many years, and at the same time the illegitimate son brought a friend to live at home, causing him to be miserably bullied.

By the way, he also rounded up the lie he told before, saying that he did not go out to play in the past two days, but was at home to handle housework.

After listening to it, Qian Jiaojiao said angrily, "Your dad is too irresponsible. I didn't expect him to be such a person. Cheng Cheng, my sister will protect you in the future!"

Ji Jingcheng swallowed the last sip of Coke and perfunctory He waved his hands, "I'm not a weak chicken, okay, how can they really bully me."

Ning Xingyan nodded in agreement: "We Cheng Zi are still very brave, we went to the ghost building to explore before, but he rushed in The first one."

"Then I came home the next day with a high fever." Du Runan put a cold arrow next to him.

"I got a high fever because of the differentiation, not because I was scared." Ji Jingcheng held the cup with a guilty conscience. According to the original world situation, he was really scared and had a fever, and Wu Ma was anxious to help him ask for help. Amulet.

But he wouldn't talk about such a shameful thing.

Ning Xingyan was eating lunch with his head down, but when he looked up, he suddenly began to wink.

Ji Jingcheng frowned, "Your face is twitching?"

"No, it's your brother and friend. I was looking for you outside the classroom in the morning. He seems to be walking towards us. Is that your brother next to you?" Xia Baihui kindly helped Ning Xingyan explained.

Having said that, Ji Jingcheng suddenly felt that the back of his head was being stared at by a scorching gaze.

It's not suitable to stay here for a long time, he quickly picked up the plate: "I'm full, let's go first, you guys continue to eat slowly."

"When did your appetite become so small? Just sit for a while, you just didn't swear Don't you want to be afraid of them? What's more, there are so many of us here, so I'll definitely help you with enough momentum." Qian Jiaojiao was very enthusiastic and held his hand to prevent him from leaving.

Of course, Ji Jingcheng wasn't afraid of being bullied by them. If only he was bullied. What he was afraid of was that Jiang Chu would act affectionately in front of so many people, and his suspicion of being marked would increase a bit. .

"Cheng Cheng, what a coincidence." What

a coincidence.

There are three dining tables in the canteen, Ji Jingcheng sits on the edge of the middle one, Qian Jiaojiao sits on the left, and the right is empty.

Jiang Chu put the dinner plate next to him. Just as he was about to sit down, Ji Jingcheng said coldly, "There is someone here.

"

Ji Jingcheng was so angry that he winked at Ning Xingyan, who was facing him.

After receiving his gaze, as the only Alpha between them, he was about to show off his top Alpha's majesty, but he saw Jiang Chu abruptly clip a chicken wing to Ji Jingcheng.

Ok? There's something special about this way of bullying people.

Everyone was stunned, except for Ji Jinghuai, who had long been used to it at home.

Qian Jiaojiao was the first to react and cleared her throat: "This classmate, we Cheng Cheng are Omegas, so it's not convenient to eat whatever others give you, you..."