Drama Performance

Acting in a drama is different from acting in a TV series. In a TV series, all the scenes of the drama are filmed together.

But the drama needs to be performed coherently from the beginning to the end, and no mistakes can be made in the middle. If you say a wrong line, it is best for the person you are playing with. This flaw will spoil the finish.

Although the high school students' drama performances are not as strict as the dramas that really require the audience to buy tickets, but out of respect for the audience, their acting skills are not enough. run away.

Tao Rongrong said that the evening self-study for all grades will be cancelled on Christmas night, and there will be student bands performing on the playground, so they are still under a lot of pressure.

After all, a lively band is easy to attract people, but the drama needs to sit down and watch it quietly. Most students prefer to be more lively.

She thinks that the biggest attraction of their drama is Jiang Chu, and it is estimated that it will attract many girls.

Ji Jingcheng narrowed his eyes slightly and asked reluctantly, "So before Jiang Chu said he wanted to join, who was the other protagonist you set?"

"Of course it's Guan Pei."

Guan Pei was the former school Grass, this semester was compared by Jiang Chu.

Ji Jingcheng snorted, Tao Rongrong quickly made up for it: "It doesn't mean that you are not good-looking, you are also very good-looking, and your temperament is very suitable for the role you are playing. You are my first set actor, I never thought about it. I'm going to find someone else. It's just that you are relatively low-key, Ji Shao. There may not be many people who know you in school, and you look cute. The girls just want to recognize you as a younger brother."

"Me? Brother?" Ji Jingcheng pointed dejectedly. For himself, he just hasn't developed well yet. When he grows to 1.8 meters in the future, many fans call him "brother" with love.

Jiang Chu didn't know when he had come around to them. Hearing Tao Rongrong say this, she couldn't hold back her laughter.

Ji Jingcheng was startled by him and glared at him: "How can you eavesdrop on someone else's speech?

" Do you read it again?"

Ji Jingcheng raised the corners of his mouth: "You still know how to read around."

"That's not true, you are someone who wants to play the leading role, but you have to understand the drama circle first." After all, Jiang Chu opened a brokerage As a person from the company, he also cares too much about the only artist under his banner. He will be reported to him by his manager every day what he does. Naturally, he also knows some professional terms.

Tao Rongrong called up all the actors and read the script, and asked everyone to memorize their lines. The rehearsal will officially start next week.

Of course, Jiang Chu's business ability is not as strong as Ji Jingcheng's. He has never been exposed to acting before. This time it is based on zero foundation, and it takes all his spare time to memorize his lines.

Ji Jingcheng suddenly felt that it would be a good thing for him to act in a drama. Now he is concentrating on memorizing his lines every day, and he is also talking to him about acting in his spare time. Finally, he doesn't have to be a hooligan anymore.

"When I act in this place, do I have to be expressionless or a little bit painful?" Jiang Chu asked humbly for advice. He knew that Ji Jingcheng attached great importance to acting and had relatively high requirements. As the first drama in his life, he could Can't drop the chain to hold him back.