Fighting

Ji Jingcheng felt like a cumbersome penguin and bumped into Jiang Chu on the way to the restaurant.

Jiang Chuyou bumped into him, and from time to time dodged to the side, or bumped into his shoulder. The two walked into the restaurant arguing. As soon as he entered, he went to the left half of the place with no windows to find an empty spot.

There are many places in this restaurant. He stretched his arms to the side, trying to hold Ji Jingcheng's hand, but he did nothing. Looking back, Ji Jingcheng looked at the one by the window with a particularly ugly expression. Location.

Jiang Chu followed his gaze and saw Jing Ling, who also had a bad look on his face. Seeing him look over, he hurriedly got up and accidentally knocked over the water glass in front of him.

The person sitting next to him was afraid of being splashed with water, so he stood up immediately, took a pile of tissue paper and threw it on the water: "What's wrong? Have you seen an acquaintance?"

Jiang Chu recognized him, the boss of Nebula Entertainment. , he also had a share in killing Ji Jingcheng.

No wonder Cheng Cheng slept so unsteadily last night. Seeing him like this, he might have met them during the day yesterday.

Jiang Chu clenched his fists bitterly. Hiring a thug was different from his own shot. At this moment, watching this group of people laughing and chatting here, his hatred was really hard to calm down, and his anger burst out with his clenched fists. .

Jing Ling looked at Jiang Chu angrily rushing over, and was so frightened that he hurriedly explained: "Jiang Shao, I didn't mean to...ah..."

He didn't expect Jiang Chu's fist to land on the person next to him, and Bao Jing's fist was knocked out. He fell to the ground, but the whole person didn't react to this sudden change. He was stunned by Jiang Chu's pressing to the ground and punching him in the stomach a few times before he remembered to resist.

"Young Master Jiang, what are you beating? Tell me if you have something to say."

ChuNot listening, he pushed him away with an elbow and hit the dining table behind him.

Jing Ling was stunned and didn't know if it was his fault. Seeing that the others in the restaurant had been hiding and watching, and seeing Ji Jingcheng who was also a little stunned, he hurriedly shouted: "Ji Jingcheng, you are still stunned. What are you doing? Come and pull Jiang Chu away!"

Ji Jingcheng didn't understand why Jiang Chu was more excited than himself. The last time he saw Jiang Chu beat someone so ruthlessly was Qiao Er, did he know that this person once treated him What have you done? Then why is he indifferent to Liao Wenhui?

Ji Jingcheng didn't figure it out for a while, but if he continued to fight like this, there might be an accident, so he stepped forward and hugged Jiang Chu's beating arm: "Jiang Chu, stop hitting."

Jiang Chu paused, but his eyes were cloudyIt was terrifying. He looked at Ji Jingcheng and asked, "Did he ever touch you? Which hand touched you?"

Ji Jingcheng was so surprised that he forgot what he was going to do. Jiang Chu actually knew that thing!

But he obviously never mentioned it, it would never have been Jiang Chu's own dream, right? Or, Jiang Chu was actually reborn?

This is ridiculous, even if he is reborn himself, why would Jiang Chu be reborn? And he had to die to have this chance to be reborn. Could it be that Jiang Chu also died?

He recalled how Jiang Chu met him for the first time and showed him all kinds of favors. Damn, Jiang Chu would never have died because of his death!

Seeing this, Bao Jing, whose nose was bruised and swollen, hurriedly begged for mercy: "Jiang Shao, are you admitting the wrong person? I don't even know him at all, how can I get a chance to touch him."