You Are Prettier Than Fireworks

I have to say that the Spring Festival Gala in the past was interesting. Ji Jingcheng shivered with laughter while eating melons and fruits.

The mobile phone on the side vibrated several times in succession. He regarded it as a group message for New Year's greetings. After the vibration, he realized that someone seemed to be calling him.

He picked it up and saw that it was Jiang Chu.

"Hey, have you finished the New Year's Eve dinner?"

"It's over early, have you changed the security in your villa area? Why is the guard preventing me from entering?"

Ji Jingcheng Walnut almost got stuck in his throat: "What did you say? Why did you come here at night?"

The voice on the other end of the phone was gentle and lingering: "I want to celebrate New Year's Eve with you."

"Then wait at the door for a while, I'll pick you up." Ji Jingcheng hung up the phone and glanced at it. The other four who looked at him were puzzled, surprised, and disgusted.

He ignored Ji Jinghuai's dislike, and said to his parents, "Jiang Chu is here, I'll pick him up."

He rushed out of the house with his long padded jacket on.

Ji Feng was busy with company affairs, not at home very much, and didn't think to care about his son's life-long affairs. Only then did he realize that his son had already had such a good relationship with the young master of the Jiang family.

Chen Shan was a little surprised and a little unhappy. She wasn't married yet, and she came to someone else's house for the new year, because she was afraid that they didn't have enough gossip? The two children are really irrelevant, they just want to fall in love.

"Those who didn't know thought that Jiang Chu was married to our family."

Ji Feng heard some resentment from his wife's words, and said, "It's a great thing for the children to get along well, so just leave them alone."

How can I control it? If I didn't say a word, people would just run out?"

Ji Feng was stunned, knowing that her anger had not subsided because of Ji Jinghuai's incident, so she had to soften at this moment. The tone of voice persuaded: "They are not children anymore, they will do things in a proper way. Later, the young master of the Jiang family will come over. Don't look at his face when you are a big New Year's Eve."

Chen Shan was too lazy to care about him, but she really couldn't be a big New Year's Eve. Without the etiquette, he got up and went to the room to prepare a red envelope for Jiang Chu.

When Ji Jingcheng went out, he rubbed his hands and ran towards the gate of the villa, but he was hugged by someone just after he ran across an intersection.

Familiar breath, familiar embrace, he didn't struggle at all, and threw himself firmly into Jiang Chu's arms.

"Why did you come out after wearing so little?"

"I don't blame you for being a liar. I really thought you were blocked from entering."

"So eager to come out to see me?" A little tighter, I want to pass my temperature to him.

"That's not true, I'm just too lazy to change clothes." Ji Jingcheng hid under his clothes, "Why are you looking for me so late? Didn't your family stop you?"

"They didn't know I came out, I'll show you the fireworks." Jiang Chu took him to the open space behind the villa, "It is forbidden to set off fireworks and firecrackers in the city, so I had to buy some smaller fireworks sticks.