The Bed Photo Was Exposed

"What's wrong with you?" Ji Jingcheng felt that it was a bit new, and a person like Jiang Chu would actually be in a daze.

"Huh?" Jiang Chu came back to his senses, "It's nothing, that is, why do you hate me so much? Before you marked it, you didn't seem very happy at first sight of me."

Then Jiang Chu will be able to see me again Ji Jingcheng, who had returned from the dead, not to mention how excited he was, he didn't care too much about his attitude towards him, and it was a little strange to think about it now.

"That's because..." Because you were annoying when you grew up.

"Because of what?"

"Because you are Ji Jinghuai's friend. I hate him, and of course I hate his friends. Besides, you don't look like a good person, it doesn't fit my eyes at all, just like an actor has an audience. It's the same fate, anyway, I'm not happy to see your face."

Jiang Chu caught the point: "So you just hate my face? You don't hate me as a person?"

Of course not, but Ji Jingcheng couldn't tell him clearly, Just take this as a reason for now.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Chu asked again, "If I looked different, would you like me?"

Ji Jingcheng looked at him suspiciously: "What? Can't you get plastic surgery for love?"

"It's not impossible."

Ji Jingcheng frowned, it was hard to imagine that Jiang Chu would turn into another person, besides, it would be too much of a loss to change his face to look different.

"You don't have to, Young Master Jiang, instead of having plastic surgery, you might as well pursue a different object. What's so good about me?"

Jiang Chu smiled: "I'm joking, you might as well look at me more. After a few glances, you will get used to it. As for how good you are, I think you are good everywhere, the only bad thing is that you don't like me for the time being."

Ji Jingcheng was told by him reciting movie lines. Disgusted, it happened that the waiter started to serve the food, and he hurriedly picked up the knife and fork to prevent him from continuing to be disgusted.

"Okay, don't talk about it, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat later."

Jiang Chu smiled dotingly again, moved the dinner plate to him, and asked him to fill his stomach first.

Fortunately, he didn't order any more. Ji Jingcheng really didn't care about his appetite at all. Almost most of the dishes went into Jiang Chu's stomach. On the way home, he exaggeratedly covered his stomach and said he was hungry.

"It's enough to eat after eating so much. I think you should still exercise. Otherwise, what will you do if you encounter this situation again next time and I'm not here?

" Do you want to ask me to apply for a card every day? I just had an accident this time, and next time I will definitely have a brain, and I will pay attention to everything." Ji Jingcheng didn't expect that everyone was just a high school student, but there were many ghosts. His good impression of He Feiyu was completely gone.

"Besides, even if I fight again, when I encounter Alpha's pheromone, it's still useless, isn't it? You say, is this ABO gender sick? Why is it so troublesome? It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman, it's good to be willing, but now because of uncontrollable pheromones, they have to be forcibly tied together, what's the difference between this and the feudal society."

Jiang Chu listened to his constant complaints, He was a little happy that he had said so much to him today, as if he had opened his heart to him.

In fact, he had no opinion on ABO before, but today's events made him realize that this is indeed a dangerous thing.