Mother and Fetal Solo

The next two days off on New Year's Day, Ji Jingcheng and Jiang Chu were both studying.

The final exam is coming soon. Ji Jingcheng has already forgotten about the knowledge points in high school, but fortunately, he still has some basics. After sitting with Jiang Chu to review for two days, he would not humbly ask him, a senior in high school, feeling that It should be fine to fool around with the final exam.

Although Jiang Chu was a scholar in his previous life, he had graduated for so many years after all. He was reborn and patronized to please Ji Jingcheng. Basically, he never studied after class, so he was cramming at the end of the semester.

Fortunately, the young body's mind turned fast, and after studying for a long time, he could actually explain a few math problems to Ji Jingcheng.

"Is there anything else you can't do?"

"Not for now." Ji Jingcheng shook his head.

"Then I have worked so hard to tell you for so long, don't you have any reward for me?" Jiang Chu looked at him with a smile.

Ji Jingcheng thought to himself, what should come is still to come, he said how could Jiang Chu study with him so well for so long, neither hands nor feet, he didn't even take advantage of his words, completely Not like his style of doing things.

Jiang Chu grabbed his hand and kissed the palm of his hand: "I've been doing it for so long, I don't want to disturb your studies, are you so stingy?"

Ji Jingcheng's cheeks were stained with crimson again, he really couldn't stand Jiang Chu looked at him with this look, like a very innocent big dog, so pitiful that it made people feel distressed.

He sometimes wondered if Jiang Chu was showing such an expression on purpose, but he really couldn't resist it, so he sighed slightly, held Jiang Chu's face, and lightly pressed it on his lips.

With a little bit of water, Jiang Chu didn't taste anything, and it was over.

He couldn't help laughing and said, "My reward doesn't refer to this."

Ji Jingcheng got up in fright and backed away, covered his neckline, and stammered, "I... I don't agree, we are... still young. , I'm still not an adult, I can't do that kind of thing."

Jiang Chu was stunned, but he didn't expect him to think even more crookedly: "What do you think? Are these things in your head? I want to say, New Year's Eve When the time comes, will you go home with me for the New Year?"

In his last life, he really hated seeing Ji Jingcheng, so in this life, he wanted to bring Cheng Cheng home as soon as possible, and hoped that his mother would accept him as soon as possible.

But even if she doesn't accept it in this life, he will definitely hold onto Ji Jingcheng tightly and never let go.

Ji Jingcheng embarrassedly cleared his throat and loosened his neckline, but he didn't sit back. He still stood there and asked him, "Why should I go to your house for the New Year when I have a family?"

"I want to take you home to meet me. Parents."

Ji Jingcheng was a little embarrassed: "It's not that I haven't seen it before. Besides, we are still young and the road ahead is still long, why did you decide to settle with me so early?"

"Because I'm afraid you will regret it, I'm afraid that you will leave me, that you will fall in love with someone else." Jiang Chu told the truth, before Ji Jingcheng did not make it clear that he really liked him, until he liked him so much that he couldn't leave him, he would always be in a state of anxiety, afraid that he would return to the past. Such indifference.