Pheromone Suppression

Ji Jingcheng quietly opened the door and looked out through the crack of the door, as if there was no movement.

He covered his neck with one hand to prevent the smell of pheromones from being emitted by his parents. He gently twisted the doorknob with the other hand, trying not to make a sound, and went to the third floor without knowing it.

The door of his parents' room was open, and when he approached, he heard voices inside. Ji Jingcheng didn't care what they were talking about. He took off his slippers and passed by their door cautiously on tiptoe.

The stairs are made of planks, because the house is a little old, so if you step on it hard, there will be a slight "creak" sound.

He could only be careful and careful, and walked upstairs with the slowest and lightest movements.

"What are you doing?"

Ji Jingcheng was taken aback by the sudden sound, and almost threw his slippers away. At the same time, he heard footsteps coming from downstairs, so startled he loosened his neck and covered Jiang Chu's mouth pushed him into the room.

The sound of footsteps gradually faded away, and it seemed that he was not going upstairs. Then he breathed a sigh of relief and reached out to close the door of Jiang Chu's bedroom.

"You..."

Ji Jingcheng patted his hand on his waist and lowered his voice like a thief: "Why? Don't want to eat my tofu."

Jiang Chu sniffed the smell of oranges in the air: "Are you not? Are you comfortable?"

"It's just a little hot." Ji Jingcheng sat on the sofa in the guest room and kept a distance from him, "Well, let me smell your scent."

Jiang Chu sat on the other side of the coffee table and released a pheromone to appease him: " Is it any better?"

The fresh mint smell relieved the heat in his heart a lot, like entering an air-conditioned mall after being exposed to the scorching sun in the summer.

Cool.

"Well, it's much more comfortable." Ji Jingcheng relaxed completely, slumped on the sofa, and his tone became soft and cute, sounding like he was acting like a spoiled child.

He looked at Jiang Chu on the opposite side, and only now did he have time to look at him carefully.

It turned out that when he was in high school, he didn't look scary at all, and he wasn't as cold as he knew, full of youthful feeling.

How did he become an indifferent capitalist who eats people and doesn't spit out bones when he grows up?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jiang Chu was a little itchy when he looked at him. Ji Jingcheng had never looked at him before.

"I think you seem to be using too much force." Ji Jingcheng raised his arm with difficulty and touched the gland.

What the hell is this damn Omega? Why did he feel powerless as soon as he smelled Jiang Chu's scent? There is even a little desire for his touch, which is even more effective than the acacia powder in martial arts novels!

"Sorry, I haven't differentiated for a long time, and I can't control it." Jiang Chu took a few deep breaths, trying to restrain the urge to hug his Omega, "Are you going to sleep here tonight?"

Ji Jingcheng nodded, although he I really don't want to be in the same room with Jiang Chu, but the torture of erotic passion is too uncomfortable.

"I sleep on the bed, you sleep on the sofa."

Jiang Chu pointed to the two small sofas: "Is this a bit too small?"