Chapter 49

On the day that my friend Ning Xingyan checked in with his bags, Qian Jiaojiao and the others were also with them, and came to celebrate with a lot of snacks and drinks. Happy Graduation.

Ji Jingcheng was very happy, thinking that they were at home anyway, and they were all his very trusted friends, even if they were drunk, it would be fine, so he excitedly opened cans of beer after another.

After drinking a few bottles, he began to ask everyone to keep in touch after college, otherwise they would become irrelevant strangers in the future.

This is his experience as a past person, and now he cherishes these friends and does not want to repeat the same mistakes.

"We will report our situation in the group every week in the future. We will keep in touch with each other so that our relationship will not be broken. Don't make a girlfriend or boyfriend and ignore the children we grew up with." Ji Jingcheng was already drinking high. He stood directly on the chair and said in a commanding tone.

Jiang Chu was protecting him, for fear that he would fall off the chair.

Qian Jiaojiao was also a little drunk, and came over and patted his leg: "It's funny, who has a boyfriend? Who is it that only cares about falling in love? Ask yourself, how difficult are you now? Date."

"That's right, how busy we can be, it's you, you will become a big star in the future, but you can't forget us." Ning Xingyan hiccups after speaking. panic.

"Impossible! I will never cut contact with you again this time!" Ji Jingcheng excitedly wanted to step onto the table, expressing his love for their group of friends impassively.

Jiang Chu was so frightened that he directly carried him on his shoulders: "What are you doing? Do you want to be the king of the mountain or to demolish the house? The table will be trampled by you later."

"How is it possible, I'm not heavy!" Ji Jingcheng hammered his back twice, "Let me go, I haven't finished speaking yet."

"You can talk, just sit and talk." Jiang Chu wiped the chair he just stepped on. Put him on it and sit down, remove the wine glass in front of him, "and you can't drink any more wine, you will definitely regret it when you wake up tomorrow with a headache and vomiting."

"I don't regret it, you don't mind me, we haven't As for the certificate, be careful I will break up with you tomorrow."

"What did you say?" Jiang Chu saw that he was really drunk.

"You murdered me? Jiang Chu, you dare to murder me?" Ji Jingcheng stood on the chair again, feeling a little dizzy before he could stand firm, and squatted down quickly, but he was still a head higher than Jiang Chu, so as to show him momentum.

"The conscience of heaven and earth, how could I murder you?" Jiang Chu's tone was just a very simple question. Knowing that he was talking drunk, he didn't care about him, but he really didn't mean to murder him at all.

"Heaven and earth have no conscience, I have a conscience. I said that if you kill me, you will kill me." Ji Jingcheng poked Jiang Chu's forehead with his finger, poking it, feeling that the person in front of him was really pleasing to the eye, With enough strength, he poked all the way from the forehead to the face, to the chest.

He was playing with sex, and leaned forward without notice, wanting to see if Jiang Chu could respond quickly to catch him.

The distance between the two was not far, Ji Jingcheng fell directly on his shoulder, and his nose hit the bone on his shoulder: "Ah, it hurts."

Jiang Chu hurriedly picked him up and let him sit on his lap , reaching out to help him rub his nose: "Who made you skin."

Ning Xingyan couldn't stand it anymore, he filled Ji Jingcheng's glass with wine again, and pulled Ji Jingcheng's arm: "Don't get tired of it, we are celebrating Graduation is not a celebration of your leaving the list, come and have a drink."