Party Invitation

The post was deleted after less than ten minutes of existence, and the person who posted it was blocked. No. in case he posts something weird again.

"Didn't you just transfer for a while? When did you become so familiar with the master of the school's post-bar?"

"I deleted it for me. Later, when he came to my class to find me, he left his contact information."

"Tsk tsk, it seems that Young Master Jiang's name is already very famous in the school." Ji Jingcheng teased him.

"Your brother is also very eye-catching. Transfer students are easy to attract others' attention." Jiang Chu is embarrassed to say that there is another reason that they are handsome, whether they are transfer students or not, handsome guys are easy to have. popular.

As far as he knew, there were quite a few people who knew Ji Jingcheng. Yesterday, he accidentally heard someone discussing his differentiation into an Omega, which made him feel depressed for a while.

"Don't mention him to me." Ji Jingcheng was full, put down his chopsticks and slowly sucked the juice.

Jiang Chu noticed the change in his mood and asked tentatively, "What's the matter? He looks so ugly? He shouldn't bully you."

"Not only to live in your house, but also to share your property, will you be happy?" Ji Jingcheng didn't hide his true thoughts, he has always been straightforward, and he had clearly told Ji Jinghuai before his rebirth that he hated him.

Jiang Chu only knew that the relationship between the two brothers was normal, but he didn't know that there were still contradictions between them: "Actually, he has had a difficult time all these years."

"Then I'm not difficult?" Ji Jingcheng held back the following Words, after Ji Jinghuai occupied his father's company, he was homeless, and the days of hard work in the entertainment industry were even more difficult to describe. At that time, Ji Jinghuai did not see his difficulties.

Thinking about it, his eyes couldn't help but turn slightly red. Although he deliberately lowered his head, he was discovered by the careful Jiang Chu.

His heart clenched together, he gently put his hand on the back of Ji Jingcheng's hand, and comforted: "I will never let you suffer again in the future. I will give you whatever you want.

" Come on, say such disgusting words, not to mention Ji Jingcheng, Ning Xingyan and the others couldn't stand it, they raised their hands to cover their ears: "Brother and sister-in-law, please go home and talk about this kind of thing? We are still the flowers of the motherland.this kind of sweet talk."

Ji Jingcheng retracted his hand shyly, thinking he was staring at Jiang Chu fiercely: "Don't do anything with me."

However, in Jiang Chu's eyes, it was like a little boy with fried hair. The cat looks innocent and attractive.

"Also, who are you called sister-in-law?" Ji Jingcheng lightly kicked Ning Xingyan next to him, why did his friends defect so quickly, they were on the same front as him just now, but now they have changed to the enemy camp.

Ning Xingyan laughed and said, "Did I tell you? I didn't tell anyone. You can't blame me for substituting yourself."

Shaking his head, Jiang Chu smiled and watched, it would be lively, and felt that his hand had been on Ning Xingyan's neck for too long. Just as he was about to pull them away, a girl suddenly sat down in the vacant seat next to Ji Jingcheng.

Everyone was stunned, Jiang Chu also withdrew his smile, and his eyes became cold.

Where did passers-by sit casually, knowing that he was sitting next to Cheng Cheng.