Chapter 10

When Jiang Chu found the Du family, the rain had almost stopped outside.

Aunt Chen opened the door for him. After hearing that it was Ji Jingcheng's friend, she smiled and asked him to go upstairs, saying that they were all playing upstairs.

Jiang Chu strode upstairs, and before he reached the second floor, he heard a cheerful noise.

He followed the sound and heard Ji Jingcheng shouting "don't come here" and "please let go" in a loud voice, which made his feet speed up a little bit, and when he was about to reach the door, he bumped into someone head-on.

The speed of both parties was very fast, and the person who was hit bounced back. After Jiang Chu saw who it was, he quickly stepped forward and held it.

Ning Xingyan, who was chasing after him, was also startled, and stretched out his hand to hold Ji Jingcheng's arm: "Are you okay?"

They were playing poker, and the loser had to have stickers on their faces, and Ji Jingcheng was almost full, so Only then did he make a fuss to avoid Ning Xingyan's "chasing and killing".

No one thought that Jiang Chu would come, and the other three people sitting on the ground were sluggish, holding cards in their hands, watching the sudden situation at the door.

"Something." Jiang Chu replied for Ji Jingcheng, seeing that he was wearing pajamas, a large piece of white and tender skin was exposed on his chest, and the expression on his face was a little darker, he grabbed Ji Jingcheng's waist and carefully helped him tear it apart. Take off the sticker on your face.

Ji Jingcheng just recovered from the feeling of being knocked out and pushed Jiang Chu away: "Why are you here?"

"Here to pick you up."

"Didn't I say I won't be going back tonight? Didn't Mom tell you?"

"Yes, but I'm not at ease." Jiang Chu reached out and tore off the note for him.

Ji Jingcheng waved his hand away: "I'm with my friend, so there's nothing to worry about, and I'm not making fun of outside."

Jiang Chu raised his eyebrows and looked at Ning Xingyan: "I don't trust him."

Ning Xingyan was empty-handed Xu Di supported Ji Jingcheng behind him, and at this moment, his cold eyes flashed, and he hurriedly retracted his hands.

It's strange that they are all Alphas, but he actually felt a sense of oppression.

"Ning Xingyan is my good friend, good buddy. Compared to him, I am even more worried about you." Ji Jingcheng shrugged and sat back in his seat to continue playing cards.

Ning Xingyan also walked back with a blank face, leaving him alone at the door.

Seeing that they regarded themselves as air, Jiang Chu quickly came up with a countermeasure: "Do you really want to live here today?"

"Okay, I'll accompany you." Jiang Chu walked into the room, sat down behind Ji Jingcheng, and looked at Du Runan with a smile: "Miss Du, I'm bothering you."

"Ah? This..." Du Runan looked Xiang Ji Jingcheng, after getting the wink he gave him, said apologetically, "I'm sorry, my villa is small, and there are no spare rooms left."

Jiang Chu continued to smile: "I can sleep with Cheng Cheng in the same room."

No, you are an Alpha and an Omega, how can you sleep in one room!"

"Then..." Jiang Chu looked around and pointed at Ning Xingyan, "Then the three of us sleep Let's go together."

"Me?" Ning Xingyan was puzzled, he didn't plan to stay at all.