No

Not long after forgiving Jiang Chu for visiting the class, Ji Jinghuai actually came to visit the class with Shu Wanyi, and invited the crew to eat and drink again.

They were filming in a film and television city of the Republic of China, and Ji Jinghuai mainly brought Shu Wanyi over to play, thinking that he had never seen the filming scene before, so he came over to join in the fun.

"Sister-in-law, you guys are going to play for a few days. I don't have any roles in the daytime tomorrow. Why don't I take you for a walk?"

Shu Wanyi was still a little shy about his address, and said with a blushing face, "Don't bother you, we are just looking at it casually. You've worked hard to film, so you should have a good rest."

Ji Jinghuai suddenly remembered that he blurted out the name "sister-in-law" again, and hurriedly glanced at Ji Jinghuai, but this time he didn't respond, and smiled at him pleasantly.

Ji Jingcheng laughed at ease: "Why didn't you blame me for calling people this time?"

Ji Jinghuai coughed covertly and said in a low voice, "You are not wrong."

Ji Jingcheng understood, it turned out that they It was in college that the relationship was confirmed. Unexpectedly, Ji Jinghuai was quite innocent and insisted on not falling in love early in high school.

After chatting for a long time, the filmmaker called him to start filming, and Ji Jingcheng gave them his reclining chair: "You guys take a break first, I'll call it a day after two scenes."

"Okay, you can shoot at ease, don't worry about us ." Shu Wanyi felt as though she had caused him trouble, and was very embarrassed.

Ji Jingcheng nodded and ran back to where he was taking the show.

Ji Jinghuai was afraid that Shu Wanyi would be tired from standing, so she forced her to sit on the reclining chair: "You don't have to be polite to him. Anyway, he has called you sister-in-law. I think he kisses you more than me."

"That's different, If he doesn't recognize your brother, how can he recognize my sister-in-law?" Shu Wanyi didn't know the relationship between their brothers, and every time he asked Ji Jinghuai about the Ji family, he would be vague, so seeing Ji Jingcheng's right For her good's sake, she thought they were already good brothers.

As everyone knows, Ji Jingcheng was kind to Shu Wanyi entirely because Shu Wanyi was kind to him before his rebirth.

And Ji Jinghuai knew that Ji Jingcheng had always been dissatisfied with his brother who suddenly appeared, so he didn't think about taking the initiative to befriend him, and only regarded him as his good brother.

If it wasn't for Shu Wanyi's interest in filming, he would definitely not come to visit the class.

After a scene was filmed, the actors took a break for a while. Ji Jingcheng went to the monitor to check if there were any flaws in his performance. Shu Wanyi also looked around with interest and was discovered by Ji Jingcheng.

He smiled and waved to her, inviting her to come and watch.

After knowing that they were relatives, Director Li also greeted them kindly.

Shu Wanyi was reluctant to look at it at first, and was directly pulled by Ji Jinghuai holding hands.

"Cheng Cheng's acting skills are really good and professional. I can't believe it's his first time acting." Director Li did not hesitate to praise himself, and wanted Ji Jingcheng's family to know how good he was.

"I just watched him take a scene so many times, and every time I was very involved, and the lines were not wrong, it felt really amazing." Shu Wanyi also praised, "It turns out that those scenes on TV were actually shot like this.."