I Hate You

The lights in the Qing Bar were a little dim, hitting Ji Jingcheng at dusk, looking like a dream.

Jiang Chuzhen was afraid that he was in a dream. When he finished singing the song, there was applause from the audience, and he was still stiff and froze in place.

Someone blew a whistle, and Qian Jiaojiao also stood up and imitated her hand to her lips, but she couldn't make a sound, so she shouted loudly: "Cheng Zai is really good, you sing so well, let's do another one.Everyone

Ji Jingcheng walked off the stage: "It's fine to sing another song, but it has to be transferred to me."

was even more excited because of his singing, and went to the next round around the turntable.

Jiang Chu looked at Ji Jingcheng carefully, everyone ignored his existence, only he himself knew how excited he was.

The turntable turned to someone else, and everyone pushed that person onto the stage clamorously, forcing him to order an old-fashioned song, no matter how badly he sang it, just follow along anyway.

But these liveliness had nothing to do with Jiang Chu. He quietly watched Ji Jingcheng's every move, as if he wanted to take him to heart.

Without his interference, Ji Jingcheng didn't feel as if something was missing, and took the initiative to pick up the glass to toast with Qian Jiaojiao and the others.

The atmosphere at the scene was really good, and the wine gradually became a little too much. If the manager saw that they had finished half the case of beer and hurriedly took back the other half, they might have been able to drink it directly.

The turntable turned again, and Ning Xing made a move. Everyone had already given up on drinking. No matter who it turned to, they had to go and sing.

Ning Xingyan was speechless. He was afraid of embarrassment, so he desperately pulled Ji Jingcheng and asked him to come on stage with him.

Seeing that he couldn't dodge, Ji Jingcheng went to pull Qian Jiaojiao again. In the end, Ning Xingyan clapped his hand and said, "Then the five of us will perform together

." Jiao was crazy by herself. Everyone coaxed them together and they didn't know what was going on. She took Xia Baihui with one hand and Du Runan with the other, and forcibly took them to the stage.

And Ji Jingcheng drank a little under his feet, and supported Ning Xingyan's arm before swaying and successfully stepped over to the microphone.

"Cough-cough-" Ning Xingyan cleared his throat, "Next, our expedition team will bring you a song "Friendship Lasts Forever", I wish everyone here a long-lasting friendship!"

"WhyCan I forget my old friends..." Ji Jingcheng really drank too much, and sang out before the accompaniment started, and the others quickly followed.

"Long live friendship, long live friend, long live friendship..." When he sang here, Ji Jingcheng suddenly wanted to cry. He had a group of such good friends, why did he cut off contact before?

He imagined that if they kept in touch, when something happened at home, Qian Jiaojiao would definitely be the first to contact him to give him encouragement and comfort, and the best help she could give.

When Du Runan University went abroad, he would probably persuade him to go abroad to relax and arrange the best travel route for him.

Ning Xingyan's family later opened the Qing Bar more and more, and there are chains all over the country. They can drink from this one to that one and drink up all their troubles.

Xia Baihui's family has a good relationship with his family. When the accident happened, she called him to ask him if he needed help, but he declined. Then they had no contact and didn't want to trouble her.