New Life

The movie of Ji Jingcheng took more than two months to shoot. On the day of the filming, Jiang Chu personally drove people to pick them up.

This was the first time that they had been separated for so long. Even during the winter and summer vacations, Jiang Chu would come to Ji Jingcheng for more than ten days at most.

But he is now part-time work-study, his father has started to train him as an assistant, and his company and Ji Jingcheng's company are not set to grow on their own, and he also needs to worry about it.

He is responsible for brain power, Ji Jingcheng is responsible for physical strength, concentrates on filming, and can participate in some variety shows and other activities when he is famous in the future.

Ji Jingcheng sat in the co-pilot, clutching the seat belt on his chest earnestly.

Since he found out that Jiang Chu came to this world because of a car accident, he has been very worried about his driving skills. Even if Jiang Chu has passed the driver's license test again, he still reminds him to drive carefully like a driving school instructor.

"Don't overtake, drive slowly, we're not in a hurry."

"I'm not driving fast, it's because the car in front is too slow."

Ji Jingcheng was unhappy: "It seems that you are not at all about what I usually ask you to do. I didn't listen, you talked a lot when you were in charge of me, how come you didn't listen when I was in charge of you?"

Jiang Chu had to slow down: "I listen, of course I want to listen, but I have driving skills. It's still very good, it was because I hadn't rested for too long and my mind was a little dazed, so I was distracted for a while, and when I came to the reaction, the car had already rolled over."

Ji Jingcheng listened to his reason and felt a little sour in his heart. Sour: "In the days after my accident, how did you come here?"

Jiang Chu didn't speak, and sighed after a long time: "To be honest, I couldn't accept it at the time, I always felt that it wasn't you who jumped off the building that day, but Another voice in my heart told me that you did jump off the building because of my fault."

"I just thought, I must avenge you, so I desperately took revenge on those present that day, At that time, I seemed to be going crazy, and I didn't think about the consequences at all. Now that I think about it, if I hadn't been in a car accident, and when those people reacted, they wouldn't know how they would work together to punish me in the future."

Ji Jingcheng couldn't imagineHow much torture he endured in those days, just seeing him drive faster, his heart beat faster, if Jiang Chu left him first...

He didn't dare to think about it.

Jiang Chu saw that the atmosphere in the car was suddenly a little dignified, so he hurriedly changed other topics: "I found an agent for you.

" Speaking of which, Jiang Chu thought he was causing a psychological shadow to his former agent.

"I asked Xin Lu to help introduce her. She used to be her agent. She is very nice, but there are not many people in the circle. After Xin Lu's fire, she couldn't keep up, but we don't need to worry about this, we will stay in the circle for now. Stand firm, and I can help you no matter what resources you have."

Ji Jingcheng smiled, "Our boss Jiang is very loud."

"That's necessary."

The sunset in front of the viaduct shone into the car, the horizon was also dyed a layer of orange, which looked very beautiful and made people feel a warm feeling.