The World of ABO

Ji Jingcheng went home with his mother. He lived in a big place since he was a child. From the outside, the villa looked a little old, but his eyes were a little warm.

This house will be renovated next summer vacation, so he played outside for two whole months, and he couldn't take it back when he finally returned to China.

And in the fifth year after it was repaired, he was used to pay off his debts because of his father's sin, and the house that had been growing up with him no longer belonged to their Ji family.

After Ji Jingcheng became an actor, he once recorded a program and was slapped by the host. Not only could he not be angry, but he had to greet him with a smile.

This made him so miserable that he drove back here by himself after the recording was over late at night.

He thought about finding some solace, but when he got here, he found that his home had been demolished.

The empty ground was bare, only some broken steel and concrete remained.

He stood in the former "home", squatted down, hugged himself, and cried to it all his grievances.

Later, he heard that a villa was rebuilt here, but he was not in the mood to come back to see it again.

So now he can stand at the door of this familiar house, and all kinds of thoughts flood into his heart in an instant.

Wu Ma opened the door of the villa, her face was happy at first, and then she became a little melancholy, standing at the door to welcome them home.

Ji Jingcheng didn't notice the change in her expression because he was so happy in his heart, and at the same time, he was a little nervous and froze in place and didn't dare to move. He was worried that it was a dream, that he would wake up when he moved, and there was nothing left.

Chen Shan gently pushed his arm behind him: "Go in."

He stepped carefully, and before he had time to feel the joy of returning to the old house, he was taken aback by the person sitting on the sofa in the living room.

He almost jumped up, staring at Ji Jinghuai: "Why are you here?"

Ji Jinghuai was a little surprised that he recognized him, and Ji Feng naturally didn't know when he found out about Ji Jinghuai's existence, but adults can always adjust their emotions quickly.

He patted the sofa and said, "Cheng Cheng, come and sit, I want to talk to you."

Ji Jingcheng looked back at his mother puzzled, as if he had encountered a difficult problem before, and it was better to ask her mother what to do at the first time.

Chen Shan also had a look of surprise on her face. When she saw her son looking at her, she dragged his arm and sat together on the sofa on the other side.

Ji Jinghuai sat on the side, Ji Feng sat on the side, it was like a three-way negotiation.

It was the head of the family who spoke first. Ji Feng introduced Ji Jinghuai to Chen Shan: "This is Xiao Huai."

Ji Jingcheng's teeth are itching with anger, heh, it's still Xiao Huai.

wrong!

He looked at his mother and asked, "Mom, when did you know?"

Chen Shan sighed: "I knew it when you were very young, how did you know it? Who told you?"

Ji Jingcheng couldn't say it, and he never thought that his mother knew about it very early!

He always thought that she was completely crushed by this incident in the hospital bed.

"I guessed it." Ji Jingcheng met his mother's inquiring gaze, but he couldn't make up the whole story, "I just know anyway."