My Life is Yours

Night They reserved the hotel's hot springs, and a group of people noisily contracted several pools.

Jiang Chu stayed in the room to rest on the grounds of being injured.

Ji Jingcheng changed into his bathing clothes and thought about it. After all, he was injured because he pulled himself, so he kindly asked him if he needed any help before going to the hot spring.

Jiang Chu raised his eyebrows, looked at his clothes up and down, and said, "You really have the heart to leave me here alone?"

Ji Jingcheng was embarrassed to say "to bear it".

"You can't go because your hand is injured, and I can't do anything about it."

Jiang Chu knew this expression on his face, got up and took out his cell phone and room card: "Go, I'll take you somewhere."

Ji Jingcheng caught He grabbed his clothes and said, "Where can I go in this way? I don't want to go, I want to go to the hot spring."

"I won't take you to do bad things, and my hand is still hurt."

Hearing this, Ji Jingcheng's move to avoid also stopped, looked at the other hand he was hanging, and let him continue silently. Hook over the shoulders.

Jiang Chuxin opened a suite with a separate man-made hot spring pool in the courtyard.

As soon as Ji Jingcheng entered the room, he felt a burst of warmth, which was different from the warmth of the air conditioner in their large room. It was a very natural warmth. Yesterday, the air conditioner was blown all night, and he felt like he was about to be blown dry.

"Why did you open a new room?" He roughly glanced at the facilities in the room, except that the Chase shop was replaced with a large bed, there was not much difference.

He didn't appreciate it much, and went directly to the outside of the house. Looking at the steaming hot spring outside, the whole person became more comfortable. He sat down along the edge of the pool and kicked the water in the pool with his feet.

Not hot, the water temperature is just right.

Jiang Chu followed behind him and answered the question he had just asked: "I don't want you to take a dip with them."

Ji Jingcheng squinted at him: "What's wrong, the hot springs are all separate, and it's worth taking a dip with a group of Omegas. Jealous?"

Jiang Chu smiled: "So you still know that I am jealous, I still think you don't know, I don't care, no matter male or female, AO is a dangerous person in my eyes."

"I think you are still dangerousWhat about the molecules!" Ji Jingcheng took off his clothes angrily, and slowly sat down in the pool, "Who do you think you are, my parents don't care about my friendship boundaries, you're in control, when I Is it a girl in an ancient boudoir who obeys her father before marrying, but obeys her husband when she gets married?"

Jiang Chu didn't mean that, but when he heard what he said, he felt that he regarded him as the "husband" who married and obeyed his husband, and immediately became happy: "I'm sorry, I didn't want to take care of you, but I can't even be jealous? And I didn't want you to sleep with me this time, I just didn't want you to take a bath with them naked."

"That'sWhat, don't you all have what I have?"

"But you are an Omega."

"What's wrong with Omega, and there is no more meat." Ji Jingcheng was stunned for a while. There's more flesh in his mother, and he suddenly realized a very, very scary thing - he can be pregnant and have children!