Uncontrollable Kiss

Jumping from the building, the screams that came from the plane from time to time made Ji Jingcheng feel even more nervous.

He tried to take a deep breath, trying to calm down, but the longer he waited, the more nervous he became.

Jiang Chu held his hand and became nervous: "Cheng Cheng, why don't we play other things?"

Qian Jiaojiao and the others posed for pictures behind them, completely unaware of their state.

Ji Jingcheng shook his head in silence. He felt that he shouldn't be afraid, and he didn't want him to be afraid of such a thing. Isn't it just a jumping machine, protected by a safety device, but not really jumping off a building, what are you afraid of?

He forced himself to calm down, and when it was their turn, he repeatedly checked the seat belts several times, always reassuring himself in his heart not to be afraid, there was nothing to be afraid of.

Jiang Chu grabbed his hand, this time he didn't dodge, but grabbed Jiang Chu's hand tightly, trembling slightly.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here." Jiang Chu has always wanted to tell Ji Jingcheng this sentence, whether it is a haunted house, a jumping machine or all the sad hurdles in life, he wants Ji Jingcheng to know that he will Support him behind his back and accompany him.

The security officer exited the platform, took the walkie-talkie and called the main station to start.

Ji Jingcheng's heart was beating violently, and he suddenly panicked. He looked at Jiang Chu pitifully with red eyes: "I don't want to play anymore, I don't want to play anymore." As

soon as he finished speaking, the machine quickly rose into the air, Jiang Chu's His hand was pinched so painfully, and at the same time, he felt that Ji Jingcheng was shaking violently.

"Cheng Cheng, it's alright, it'll be fine in a while." He also regretted it, he should have just pulled the person away.

"Ah—" Ji Jingcheng couldn't hear the screams around him at all. He closed his eyes, but the scene in front of him was the scene where he jumped off the building that day, the chaotic picture, the tingling tinnitus, and he felt his fingertips hurt. .

When the machine stopped, Ji Jingcheng was already full of tears, his head was lowered, and he wanted to curl up the whole person, but couldn't because of the seat belt.

"Wow, it's so cool!"

"Damn, it scared me to death!" The

seat belts were unfastened, and the tourists expressed their comments about jumping off the building, tidying up their clothes and hairstyles and walking towards the exit. Only Ji Jingcheng was still sitting in the position just now. .

Jiang Chu hurriedly rescued him from the inside, hugged him in his arms, and followed his back: "Cheng Cheng, it's me, you're safe, don't be afraid."

Ji Jingcheng slowed down for a while before realizing Only then did he gradually return to the cage, hugging Jiang Chu tightly, and crying wantonly in his arms.

"Okay, okay, it's over."

"Uuuuu, you scared me to death." Xia Baihui was stunned from the side. The Ji Jingcheng in her impression was strong and calm. When did she act like a spoiled child?

Other tourists probably rarely saw such a cry while playing the jumping machine, so they looked at them with a smile from time to time. Jiang Chu was afraid that Ji Jingcheng would feel ashamed, so he wrapped him in a coat outside and let him hide in his clothes to vent his tears. .

"We're not playing anymore, let's go eat." Jiang Chu looked at the other four and asked for their opinions.

Seeing that Ji Jingcheng was crying like this, they really couldn't continue to play, so they agreed to his proposal, anyway, they would come over to watch the fireworks at night.