Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"Na na na na na na~~~~~" Earlier, Killian eh.. na na na ng na na na, nothing else said but na na na. We are here at the Airport, waiting for our pick-up. That's Ghilnash, wearing headphones, because he loves music. Xanthus, on the other hand, reads a book, he likes to read. Zander is asleep, that's what he likes, tss. And I, nothing---nothing to do but look at the people here.

Why did we take so long to pick it up..?

After a few minutes of waiting, our next one finally arrived, Zander was annoyed, tss. He was just asleep. "I'm really sorry Sir, we didn't know it was traffic." Our driver.

"That's okay, let it be ugly. We all don't know when the traffic is or not. Come on, I really want to go home." I said again. I got in the car.

"Yes, sir!" Our driver answered enthusiastically and closed the car door. When he closed and I leaned my head against the window, I was still looking at the people here at the airport, I wanted to see. We know I'll see a beautiful woman, maybe that's forever, just a joke.

That's not my reason of course, until now she still owns my heart. She still really is to this day.

We'll meet, I hope you're not mad at me.

I piled up heavily, because I was nervous that she might be angry with me but maybe she was angry with me because I left without saying goodbye. I don't want her to think I didn't love her because that's not true, I loved her too much.

It's my parents' fault! They're annoying! They ruined my lovelife! Because of them I hurt the one I love.

How is she? Is she still there where they used to live? Or maybe it's not there anymore, a few years have passed. It's been almost two years or three years, that's the duration. She may have moved house as well as school. I hope her behavior is still like that.. I hope she doesn't change her behavior, I don't want her to change because I want to change her myself, I want to keep my promise to her.

Please...

My friends did not know about our relationship. She didn't want to let them know because I would just be embarrassed by them and laugh at her, tss. That's what I don't like about her, she's ashamed of herself and our relationship---it's not that she's ashamed of our relationship, it's just that I feel different.

Because I really love her, I just follow her wishes and respect her decision. As long as we're happy, it's okay even if not everyone knows about it, it's okay with me because what's important to me is her. I love her and she loves me.

Case.. my parents are villains in our love story eh, so I don't know if we will have a happy ending.

How many years has it been, has she liked anyone else? Does she love someone else?

~~~~~

"Dude, wake up!" My forehead furrowed when I heard Killian's scream and it was really in my ear! I am almost deaf.

"Damn it! Why do you even have to shout in my ear?!" I asked him annoyed and glared at him.

"Because you woke up earlier because you still don't want to wake up so that's why, I shouted at you. Or isn't it, you effectively woke up." He answered with a smile.

Animal.

I angrily punched him in the arm and got out of the car, he complained but I ignored him. The pain was when he shouted in my ear!

Upon entering the house, my friends went to their rooms one by one. I just went to my room. I'll just sleep again, because I'm tired now. I lacked sleep on the flight and before we left America. I really have no rest..