Ending: Part 6

Ending: Part 6

Chloe's Pov

There was no stopping my twin from slapping the asshole woman. Seriously, she's so thin. When we came here to the palace she wasted no more time---she rushed it. She was tweaking badly, her brain was really shaking and something was falling out of her hair. Even her body was moving with the extreme force and tightness of Scarlett's grip on her. No one begs because the show is good. Besides, I only see my twin once who becomes aggressive when she's angry.

When she is angry, her behavior is even worse than mine, what she did at Kein's bar, I can do the rush there, but the arrogance, she arrives, her strength, her anger, her expression, her actions are not I can do. In fact, she is more afraid to get angry than me, sometimes I calm her down when I know she is about to get angry but sometimes I just let her go like now.

I was a little annoyed when Brixter pulled Scarlett away.

When Scarlett released the woman, she fell down, feeling weak. Scarlett tries to get rid of Brixter's hold on her to chase the woman again in case Brixter is too strong. "You fvcking asshole bitch! The thickness of your damn face to reveal your fvcking self as the Queen of Château de Champord!" My twin shouted furiously.

She swears.

This is the first time I have heard her swear.

"Who are you?! The thickness of your face to do this to me! Don't you know you have the right to be punished for what you did to me?!" She asked annoyingly to my twin.

Scarlett gasped. "Wow! I'm really the one to be punished?! Shouldn't you be because of your claim to the throne? You revealed to the whole world that you are the Queen even though you are not really. Do you know that it is forbidden for anyone to pretend to be the Queen? That is why no one says that she is the Queen or no one introduces herself as the Queen if you are not really the Queen because it is forbidden. Then you, you will reveal that you are the Queen without knowing who the Queen really is and that Death is ready to fetch you." Scarlett's sarcastic answer to her. The woman stood up and looked at her badly.

Palace Officials arrived. They bowed in respect. Lexi immediately moved in with the highest official in the Palace and complained. I rolled my eyes but I didn't expect the highest official to slap her. "Put this woman in jail." He gave a serious order and the bodyguards did not hesitate. Lexi was still lost as she was forced out of the Palace. "Royal Queen, I'm sorry." At the same time, they bowed again, at least 90 degrees.

I just sighed. "I'm sorry? You allowed that, if you don't let it or allow it she won't be able to reveal herself as Queen. What are you doing and that happened?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Your Highness, I only found out when it was announced. He has many accomplices here in the palace, we are now finding out who their accomplices are. The Queen Mother and Father King, are you with them?" Cool, he changed the topic.

I stared at him. "Don't change the topic, you finding out? If you keep a good eye and you always monitor the palace, you know that immediately and you stopped it or maybe you know in case you didn't do anything because you are also an accomplice, am I right Highest Official?" My question is serious but sarcastic. He looks stunned.

"Me? Conspiracy? I'm not a traitor, Your Highness. We just got through."

I smiled but immediately became serious. "Leaders, remove this worthless Officer from before me." I order. He immediately growled because of my order. I confronted my twin as Mark and Cyrus dragged him. "Are you alright?" I asked her and she nodded at me with a miserly smile.