Chapter 48

Chapter 48

"Where are you going?" I was stunned by Shian's sudden appearance behind me so I turned to him.

I was swallowed. "O-Only at the M-Mall.. just b-buy something." I stuttered in response.

He looked at me seriously, he seemed to know if my answer was true or not. He doesn't seem to believe it. "Mall? Are you alone? You have no intention of telling us?" He asked seriously.

Sh*t. How can I get rid of it.. aish!

"You know it's dangerous now, especially when you leave without telling us and you're still alone. Are you crazy? If you want to die, don't involve us there. What will you buy?" He asked me with a hint of annoyance.

I sighed. "That's all. If you want to just come along. Please, don't tell them. You're the boss, aren't you?" I hesitate to include him.

"Tss. Do you know any mall here in Batangas?"

"Yes. Duh, my Daddy's Mama and Papa are from Batangas." I can still answer a little and he stared at me. "Come on? I'm in a hurry." I nodded and quickly went down the stairs, he followed.

Annoying. Why did he see me? What is it doing here? I know they left so I'm leaving because they're gone but why is he here?

We only used one car. He said that maybe something bad would make it difficult for him to protect me. Tss, what does he think of me weak? Not good at driving a car?

He might want to know that I am the owner of the RZ Company. And I was always in trouble, always fighting.

We are here today at Butch Seafood & Grill Restaurant. We never went to the Mall. He changed places and just agreed. Shian is annoyed, I care?

"What the fvck! What does that fvcking mean, Zander Zacchaeus?" He asked sharply that he was really angry. I was swallowed.

"Don't think I'm a traitor. I want to talk to him." I answered seriously and his eyebrows met. "Just be there, I'll be the one to talk to him. Maybe what else can you do. Just be there."

"If something goes fvcking wrong here I'll actually fvcking kill you before your fvcking friends see you, you're fvcking an animal. You punk!" He was threatening me so badly. He was serious so I swallowed again, this man is scary.

Why does Chloe not want me to hear me swear but this boss of her staff is swearing? Unfair.. tss.

I no longer answered. I approached Mr. Suares, yes to Mr. Suares who is one of Chloe's targets. Thea's Daddy.

He smiled broadly when he saw me. I had no emotion looking at him and sitting up. "I already ordered, if you want anything else---"

"No thanks. I just wanted to know something." I seriously stopped him. He seemed embarrassed.

"Okay.. what's that?" He asked with a smile. I was even more bored.

"Why did you do that?" I asked crookedly and he was surprised by my question. "Did I think you wanted to like you as my Father? Did I think you wanted to win my heart? Did I think you wanted to accept you as my Father? But why did you do that?" I asked serious questions one after another and with a streak of anger.

"What did I do?" He seemed to know no question.

I tsked. "You did you don't know? Because of what you did, Thea is so scared now, with so much tightness of binding her there was a wound her hand and arm." I said seriously to him with mixed annoyance.