Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Monday today, we are here at school walking towards our room. As we were walking I noticed something. A nerd standing in a chair, I just realized that she was our customer service. She is the nerd who works in our Mr.Coffee shop.

She also studies here.. then.. that's good news?

She suddenly left as Rex walked in her direction. But why does Rex seem to be going to her? And why does the nerd seem to be avoiding him? Do they know each other?

Good news really because nerd is still our classmate. I smirk.

Now we’re heading to the Dean’s Office, we don’t know why. Dean also sends nerd but.. nerd? She is no longer a nerd. Raiden's sister changed her.

She's not a nerd anymore..

"Chloe!" When I called here, I suddenly looked at these guys, Killian was very curious eh..

"Bakit?" She asked.

"Come here." I said, even though she was wondering she approached us. I just want to know something.

I noticed Killian, his eyes were strange, his eyes narrowed at me. Maybe I'm just nonsense in his mind again.

His mind was always full of nonsense. He is the craziest of the five. He’s the weirdest, I don’t know why we’re friends like him and I don’t know where Zander found him.

I thought Chloe didn’t know Lavigne’s school. I just want to help her. As we were talking Raiden suddenly appeared.

Chloe just approached him, are they close? Are they friends now?

Raiden handed something to Chloe and Chloe smiled when she accepted it. I smiled, she was especially beautiful when she smiled. I didn't think she was more beautiful than I thought.

Will be able to go to the coffee shop again later.

"Stop me with your nonsense Killian." Ghilnash was sick of just sitting in his chair.

We just get to the room. "Why? Don't you know? Shuss..." Killian said softly but I heard. Of course I was just next to him.

"Are you crazy? Stop it! I thought you voted for Rex, why now it looks different?" Ghilnash asked crookedly.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked them.

"Ahh eh.. n-nothing.. nothing.. right.. we're not talking, we're just going crazy here." Killian's confused answer was just answered by Ghilnash, what?

I just stared at them, I knew they didn't want to tell me or let me know. Ghilnash is a bit okay but when he has a different habit, he and Killian are the same.

"Hoy, saan ka pupunta?! Hoy teka!"

We turned to Raiden when he suddenly shouted and stood up immediately as if he was going to chase someone so I looked outside and then I realized that Chloe was the one he was going to chase! Why?

"What happened?" Killian asked standing up as well. "Come on. Chloe left suddenly." He added and Ghilnash hurried out next and I immediately followed.

Maybe nothing bad happened..

We were all stunned when we got to the gate where they headed Raiden. That's why Chloe is in a hurry because there is a surprise waiting for her. It's her birthday.

Xeno? Who is Xeno?

Her boyfriend? She has a boyfriend even though she is a nerd, how will her boyfriend react when he sees that his girlfriend is different?