Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Xanthus Pov

We are going to the field now because the French are already there. We don't understand Chloe and Zander, they use different languages ​​but I understand some of them.

"Dudugo ilong ko, dude." Killian's voice was weak. "Are they crazy? Why are they talking in different languages ​?!" He whispered angrily.

"Eh sa trip nila 'yan eh, 'asan ang dugong sinasabi mo ha?! Eh if I hit you so that your nose bleeds and what you said comes true, you want ba?" Ghilnash answered him shyly so he glared at him.

"You two stop." I disobeyed them. They are like dogs and cats, they have always been like that.

We went back to the room and took class again. Zander and Chloe are together, along with the French. They tour the French people here throughout the school. Is that a tour? Can't they guide it to school? And their translator?

Hmm...

"Rex, anyare sayo?" Killian asked here. "Nung mga nakaraang araw ay hindi na kita narinig na magsalita, anyare? Nawala ba boses mo?" He asked, he was right. Rex was also quiet the past few days, like Zander but we are used to Zander.

Rex when quiet and doesn't talk much is sure, he has a problem.

It's always like that, he's always alone with his problem. He didn’t want to tell us. We don't seem to be friends.

"Nash," We glanced at the door. Fortunately, our teacher just left.

"Why?" Ghilnash asked him.

"Are you free this weekend? Saturday and Sunday, are you free?"

"Letse, that's all you're going to ask. Why don't you just imessage me huh? Really for the whole class?" Its a sarcastic question.

"Couzzz, because I'll ask them too. Are you all free on weekends?" He also asked them, we were all surprised. "Hurry up and answer!" Irritated he added.

"Free!" Almost everyone responded immediately.

"You five?" He asked them Stella.

"Yeah," they lazily replied.

"Good, are you Xaxion?"

"Free, what to do?" Ghilnash asked.

"Walang bawian. On Friday we'll see you TOP at 5am, for early. We'll be there for two days---"

"Pucha ka, what are you going to do?!"

"That's a surprise! Kung ayaw niyo eh wala na akong pakialam, if you want, follow what I said! Ba-bye!!" He said goodbye and left immediately.

"Siraulo!!" Ghilnash shouted after him. "What's the trip then? Saan pupunta? What's up on Saturday and Sunday?" He asked the next question and no one answered his question.

We also don't know the answer eh..

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ FaST fOrwARd ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

"WHAT THE HELL, CHLOE?!"

We all looked there. I saw the four of them standing as if they had avoided something. I frowned in astonishment. "What happened?" Poor question I have.

"What the fvck, Chloe?! Anong problema mo?!Bakit bigla kang nangbubuga d'yan?!" Because of Raiden's loud voice we could hear of course. We are not deaf.

"Muntik na 'yun." Si Brian, ano ba yung iniwasan nila? Nangbubuga? Ng ano?

"Aish!!!" Angil ni Chloe, may problema ba siya?

"Anong nangyari sa mga 'yan?" Tanong ni Killian at nagkibit-balikat naman ako.

"Hoy babae, problema mo?" Tanong ni Raiden.

"May babaeng tumawag sa'kin!" Pasigaw na sagot ni Chloe sa kanya dahil naiirita ito, may problema?

"Oh eh ano ang problema?"

"'Yung babae nagpakilala sa'kin bilang girlfriend ni Xeno!"

We were all surprised by what she said. "Anoh daw?! X-Xeno?! Isn't that the name of the man who surprised Chloe on her birthday, isn't it?! Shalah! Is her boyfriend cheating on her?" Killian asked in shock, still holding her mouth and chest, his OA.

"Ha?!" Silang apat.

"Hakdog."

"Palaman cheese dog."

Xeno? Boyfriend niya 'yun 'di ba?

I looked at them Thea, they were really shocked. Zander doesn't care, he just eats. Is it really serious?

I was distracted when I realized that Chloe had approached us today. She is in front of us. "M-May kailangan ka?" Rex asked a few questions but.. oww he was ignored.

"ZZ," I frowned. Who's that? I looked where he was looking and he was looking at Zander, when else did his name become ZZ?

"ZZ..?" Killian whispered.

"Yep?" Taas kilay niyang usal.

"May kailangan akong makausap."

"Who?"

"Si Xeno." Siya na naman, manlolokong lalaki. Okay lang kaya si Chloe?

"Okay, then?"

"Pahiram ako cellphone mo, power off na ang cellphone ko." We were surprised by what was said and we were even more surprised when Zander agreed to borrow it and it was really okay with him when Chloe planned to give it back to him!! Is that serious?!

Zander, lend? During the time we have been together, we have never been able to borrow Zander's things, especially his cellphone. He really doesn't want to tamper with his belongings after this.. she simply borrowed it and agreed immediately and maybe it's okay with him if Chloe doesn't return his cellphone to him.

What the fvck?!

So here we are, mouth open in shock. When Chloe left the cafeteria it was quiet. Zander just ate again.

"T-Teka... teka.. a-ano 'yun? Zander, pinahiram mo siya ng cellphone mo ng ganun ganun lang tapos kami halos patayin mo kapag binabalak naming hiramin ang cellphone mo!" Panunumbat ni Killian. Inirapan lang naman siya ni Zander. "Aba, hoy lalaki! Kelan ka pa nagkaroon ng favoritism?" Hindi naman sumagot. "At kelan ka pa naging si ZZ? Wala ka namang pangalang---!" Hindi niya natuloy ang sasabihin niya ng lagyan ni Zander ng tinapay ang bibig niya.

"Shut up." Seryosong sabi niya lang dito.

"Admit it, Raiden!" Brian shouted so we looked there. "Do you know Xeno?!" This question was so strong that he was really suspicious.

"Shut up!" Just like Zander said.

"Eh how come you said that man isn't cheating on Chloe?! Edi you know!!"

"I said shut up! Letseng boses 'yan oh!" He's stressed, what if Brian and Killian go together?

"Hey, what's that gossip?! Who is Xeno?!" They were distracted by Killian's sudden response.

"Hey." Ghilnash immediately disobeyed him.

Raiden got up immediately and left. "Hey, Raiden! Who is that! You devil!! You really know that!! Don't be fooled, Raiden, hey!!" Brian's next shout followed Raiden.

Steven and Kai are shaking. "Ang ingay talaga. I'm sorry, we don't know Xeno either. But maybe Brian is right, Raiden knows Xeno." Steven said to us.

"Come on, let's follow that because Raiden might kill it." Kai was here and immediately left the Cafeteria and Steven followed.

Why not just search for that.. Xeno, tss.

☕︎✍︎