Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"What is it, Nashtie?" I asked him as soon as I got home, I came home in the afternoon, 5pm.

"That's Killian." I frowned in astonishment.

"Killian? Why him? Eh you number it." Surprised I asked confused, I don’t know what happened to the two of them here at home earlier.

"Ikaw yung natext ni Killian, inaasar kasi niya ako." His eyebrows met, he seemed angry..

"What? Why did I feel sorry for you?" I frowned when I asked. He did not answer. "Hey! Why? Damnit, what kind of teasing is that? Someone texted me 'babe, nasan ka? Magkita naman tayo oh, miss na kita eh.. i love you, mwah' and that's your number, what the fvck, man?" I raised my eyebrows and told him that the message was from him.

He took a deep breath. "That's Killian, he was planning to message my 'ex' in case ikaw yung na message niya and not my 'ex', he was teasing me about my 'ex'." He replied that the word ex was really emphasized.

"Bro, you don't have to stress the word ex." I said sarcastically, obviously someone was being targeted and it was me.

We looked at the door at the same time when it opened, it was just Xanthus. "You're already here, Jai." He sat on the single sofa.

"Yes, you? Why are you alone now? Are you busy? You did a lot in the coffee shop?" I had a lot of questions for him. He leaned back and sighed.

"I didn't do anything there, I just ordered."

"And that's what you ordered?" I pointed to the cup he was carrying that looked like it was empty.

"Yeah."

"And you're still not throwing away?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He looked at the empty cup. "I forgot to throw it away, I just threw it away." He said and stood up in his seat and he left us here.

Ghilnash and I looked at each other and both smirk.

"Hmm.. that's not the Xanthus we know." Smiling he said.

"I agree with that." My answer. Looks like Xanthus likes someone, so that's good news.

He will finally have a new girlfriend and he will forget about his ex's gold digger, tch.

Main Leader's Pov

"What is the new order of the Highest Queen?" This question with me, we are here in a Highest Queen's Villas.

"Give a gift." My answer was simple and they were both surprised.

"Huh?" They were droning at the same time.

"Mark, buy a big teddy bear and bring it here tonight. Cyrus, buy a hidden camera, the very small one and order Kenneth to buy a plane ticket to the Philippines, the flight should be on Monday morning. Mark, tell Kim to come here tonight so he can do what I'm asking him to do, Cyrus, I need what I'm buying for you tonight. Before Kim comes here tonight, what I'm buying from you must be here, do you understand all?" I seriously question them.

"Copy that boss." Mark replied, I looked at Cyrus.

"I understand but what to do there?" He asked in surprise. "You said give a gift and then you bought us a teddy bear and a hidden camera? Who will you give that to?" I took a deep breath.