Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"CHLOE!!" I shouted as did the others when Chloe suddenly fell down, I immediately approached her and put it on my leg while my hand rested on her neck. "Chloe, wake up! Sh*t!" I was frustrated droning. The speed of my heartbeat because I was worried too much about her and I was nervous. I looked at Lexi angrily. "Get out of here! Nandidilim paningin ko sayo! I don't want to see you! I might even forget you're a woman!" I shouted furiously at her and turned to Chloe and lifted her up in a bridal style.

"Ano bang nangyayari sa babaeng 'yan? Ilang araw na siyang weird." Xeno asked confused as we hurried to take Chloe to the clinic.

"What's weird?" Brian asked.

"Later, we need to know now why she fainted." He answered seriously.

"Kasalanan mo, Zander." Paninisi sa'kin ni Killian. "Kasi naman kung hindi ka nagmura edi sana hindi siya nag-aapoy ngayon sa galit 'di ba?! Tingnan mo nangyari! Mura-mura ka pa kasi eh!"
I stared at Killian, if I hadn't just picked up Chloe and wasn't in a hurry to take her to the clinic I would have killed Killian.

Mamaya ka sa'king animal ka!

When we arrived at the clinic, I laid her on the bed and the nurse immediately approached her. But she told us that her pulse was different and from Xeno's answers to her questions it was impossible for her to faint suddenly because none of Xeno's answers were the reason for her to faint, she said she needed to be checked so we would take Chloe to the hospital, she's not a doctor, she's just a nurse.

Now we are here at the hospital, in the waiting area. We were waiting for the doctor who checked on Chloe but while waiting for that I approached Killian and hit him hard on the nape. He complained. "Animal. Ako may kalasanan eh kung patayin kaya kita ngayon para deresto morgue ka na?" I asked him sarcastically.

He sniffed. "I'm sorry.. it's just a joke." I was about to punch him so he immediately ran towards Rex's back.

"Epal." I said.

"Excuse me, who is the patient's relative?" The doctor asked so Xeno and I immediately approached him.

"Nothing, doc. We're just her friends but I'm her guardian, how is she?" Xeno replied.

"She's fine sir, she already has a record here." The doctor said and Xeno was surprised--no we all.

Does she already have a record here? What is the reason?

"Po?" Xeno couldn't believe it. "What I remember is that this is the first time we brought her here, because we took her to another hospital when she had an accident on the stairs. So how did she get a record here? Where is the record?" He frowned when he asked.. In another hospital but there is a record here?

"Yes sir, she has a record here. There is a car accident, her record is 2011. And a severe accident happened so it had a big effect on her, she has amnesia and because it's been a long time that seems to be the reason why she suddenly she lost consciousness, her memory may be coming back. I also talked to the nurse at your school, your answer was that your friend noticed that she often had a headache and that her actions, speech and expression changed." The doctor explained that Xeno was even more confused.

"Amnesia? Car Accident? 2011? Who was her guardian at that time?"

"Sir Alexander Chevalier---"

"WHAT?!" Xeno asked in shock, as we were surprised at him. "S-Si Alexander?"

"You know him?" I will ask.

He looked at me. "He's Lex, that's Lex's full name."

"Hala! Ma'am Saguinsin's ex?!" Killian asked in shock. "Teka teka.. kaya ba nagbreak si---"

"Chloe has nothing to do with them! Don't make Chloe a hooker! Animal!" I'm annoyed here with Killian. "Why do not you know?" I asked Xeno here.

"All I know is that we met Chloe in 2012, Lex and I have been friends since we were in high school. We met Chloe together. So why was he Chloe's guardian when Chloe had the accident in 2011?" I thought about it.

How is that? She has amnesia so.. she is real and she is probably not the real Chloe. "..mas bitch ba sa bitch.. kung demonyita 'yang ugali mo pwes.. 'mas' demonyita ang ugali ko kesa sa'yo. Baka hindi mo kayanin, good luck." It's like I heard again what she said to Lexi earlier.

All my hair grew when she said that because she wasn't the Chloe I knew, the Chloe.. nothing.

"Excuse me, I still have to take care of something. If you have any more questions, just go to my office, excuse me." The doctor said goodbye and Rex greeted him.

"Zander cancel daw 'yung sa Tagaytay, biglang pinauwi sila Ms. Garnier sa France, hindi daw pwedeng iwan---"

"Okay." I will answer immediately. I don't care about their reasons, that's good news.

"Lex and Chloe met before you didn't know Xeno." Rex said to him seriously. "There's something Lex isn't telling you." He added.

"Tss." He sighed and took out his cellphone and someone called, it was probably Lex.

Leave them there, I'll go to Chloe.

I walked to Chloe's room and entered. Special. I sat down on the chair next to her bed. I held her hand. "You have amnesia, what is your true identity? Your background profile? What if your memories really come back? Will you forget about me? Us? Will you forget? You don't care about us? Will it change? Your habit? Are you leaving? Are you leaving us? My number of questions isn't it? Please... don't leave, don't leave me.. don't leave us.. don't change, please just stay that's how you behave. Is it okay?" I gently pleaded with her even though she was still asleep and I knew she could not hear.

I hope my request comes true..

I held her hand tighter. "By the way, sorry.. I said sh*t before and just now.. sorry hehehe." I'm sorry for her who even got to laugh, alam kong maiinis siya sa'kin. I'm just so hard on myself. Aigo..

"But it's just sh*t, it's not the fvck, fvcking, assh*le, damnit, bullsh*t, fvck you, etchitera.. etchitera.. ay hala ka! Sorry again! Hehehe.. it won't happen again. Sleep Well, you won't remember and you don't care about it because maybe when you wake up, your behavior will be different." I was suddenly sad. I'm going crazy, I'm talking to sleep.

I have to make the most of it.. but that's really the last, I won't say that..

But hopefully, when we meet again today, hopefully.. you will come to me and not to others..

I'm so slow eh.. I'm always ahead. Like that naughty Rex! That animal is a snake! Tch!

☕︎✍︎