Introduction: Interdependents

Eadar-eisimeileach

An ancient race of warriors, remaining hidden for thousands of years. Influencing the course of history of Babylon, Greece, Persia, Britain, China, the Aztecs, the Olmecs, the Romans. 

Observing hundreds of years of wars of Europe, Asia, Africa, the Pacific and the Americas.

They had been walking among humans since the beginning of time and were only distinguished from them by the fact that each soul of the Eadar-eisimeileach was destined for another soul from the moment of creation and bound to it by the red string of destiny.

But the destiny even for them was unknown and the time of meeting with the other half of the soul - indefinite.

Each Eadar-eisimeileach was born with a birthmark. On the outside of the right hand, or above the heart. The souls of Eadar-eisimeileach after merging lived in an inseparable symbiosis. And the place of the mark defined which side of the symbiosis the one was.

The Sealers - those whose mark on the chest, sealed the sacred weapons, the messengers of death and power - were like living treasures whose true nature was sealed by their own soul.

The Holders - those whose hands were marked with a sign, fearless warriors and defenders, those who wielded weapons - were like keys opening the gates of souls.

For hundreds of years they lived among humans and no one knew of their existence.

Then the plague came.

The virus that emerged in 2030 decimated humanity worldwide, and the only people immune to it were the Eadar-eisimeileach.

It was not linked to their DNA. It was connected to their immunity... The combined souls of the Eadar-eisimeileach doubled their resistance and endurance.

To save humanity this time they did not participate in the war... This time they revealed themselves to help produce a vaccine.

Even modernity and science could not resist the charm of magic and the Eadar-eisimeileach connection. After many centuries, they finally ceased to be a mystery.

But it is impossible to ever satisfy the whole society. They were accepted by the half that saw them as nothing more than exceptional people.

However, the other half of society... , bitter and shattered after years of fighting the plague - jealous of their power, their strength and their different nature - regarded them as misfits.

The once modern world, recovering from its losses, referred to them as...

 Interdependents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming on 6 March 2022.

BlairWitch