Chapter 60: United

14th of November 2071, Daegu

Yoongi woke up from his slumber, absolutely sure that if he opened his eyes he would see his own room's ceiling. Cursing inside because of a heartbreaking dream, he was tempted to get up and destroy everything in his sight.

His eyes were itchy. His body was heavy...

He wanted to stay inside the dream and never wake up, but the worry about Gahyeon, mom and Jungkook made him just sigh.

But he took a deeper breath and he felt the heaviness around his chest, he frowned and parted his eyelids. He looked down just to see the crown of raven black hair.

A head pressed to his chest trustingly.

He blinked and his eyes widened.

It wasn't a dream. He wasn't in Daegu. He didn't imagine meeting Jimin. And he definitely wasn't anymore, a prison in his house. And that meant Jungkook was out of there too...

But why the hell was he in one bed with Jimin? How? HOW? HOW!!!?

What was he supposed to do now? Should he got up? Should he wake him up? Why was this guy so absolutely unbothered, sleeping in his arms?

In his arms...

Yoongi felt a strange feeling in his face. A bit of stretching near his lips...

He hesitantly stretched his hand to brush the bangs from Jimin's forehead to see his face, but instantly took it back when the doors opened with a bang.

'Oppa, do you want something to eat?' Gahyeon peaked inside and her lips parted when the view sank inside her mind. She smirked. 'Oh.'

'GET THE FUCK OUT!? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK!?' Yoongi wanted to get up, when Jimin's arm literally pressed him back to the bed, not moving an inch from his position.

'You don't have any business in being this embarrassed...' he mumbled sleepily. He moved his head and put his chin on Yoongi's chest looking at him. 'Or do you want me to give you one?'

Yoongi gulped, looking at Jimin's raised eyebrow. He couldn't find a comeback to that...

Gahyeon snorted.

Yoongi focused on his sister.

'WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!'

'Enjoying the view.'

'GET OUT!'

'Jeeze... you are loud.' Jimin pressed his palm to Yoongi's lips. 'Don't make me shut you up in another way...'

Yoongi glared at him.

'Good morning, Jimin-oppa!' Gahyeon said cheerfully.

'Good morning, Gahyeon...' Jimin said kindly, not letting his sassy gaze from Yoongi.

'Want to eat now?'

'We will come in a bit...'

'Okay!' She sent a flying kiss to his brother, who looked at her as if he imagined her head as a trophy on one of the walls.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist, to take his hand away from his mouth and it didn't escape Jimin's attention how gently he had done that.

'Don't you have your soulmate to eat his brains out?' he asked Gahyeon.

'Ren is a cutie not like you. He is still sleeping and he looks too sweet to wake him up...'

Jimin turned his head to look at her, pressing his cheek to Yoongi's chest.