Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent

April 2065

It was the beginning of their third week of last grade in high school. It'd been already a month since Minji, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to Daegu. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were a bit calmer as they were contacting them regularly saying they don't have to be worried. Calming them down. They seemed fine, so the boys under the wings of grandparents or Siyeon and Bora were trying to not bring them more worries and focused on their school work.

It didn't stop them from checking any information they could get as they knew how well their parents could hide things from them.

Third graders had self-studying in the mornings, so Jungkook, Yoohyeon and Soobin usually were coming to school together a bit later than them.

Jimin was sitting in the hallway focused on his math book, because math was stressing him out and he couldn't get anything from the last topic. Until he lifted his head and noticed three people standing next to the window and staring at the front gate where the rest of the students were gathering, coming to school to start their first period.

He smirked amused.

Taehyung, Yeonjun and Dami were standing with their arms crossed on their chest and totally not-amused face expressions.

'What the fuck do they want from them?' Yeonjun asked with a dark voice.

'I don't know but I don't like it...' Dami said.

'If this girl once again will touch Jungkook's arm I will fucking end her...' Taehyung squinted his eyes.

Minho who till now was busy with his pack of gummy bears he was chewing, peeked through the window to see Jungkook, Yoohyeon and Soobin entering school grounds. They were surrounded by other freshmens and some juniors.

Soobin was blushing hard with too much attention on him.

Yoohyeon being the social butterfly was talking with everyone around her, smiling and nodding.

Jungkook had a forced, polite smile on his lips, but it was visible even from afar he wasn't comfortable with the random touches he was receiving. It looked like someone was praising his jacket touching its sleeves and he didn't really want to be rude.

Then Han approached them with a few of his classmates. Han changed schools to spend more time with Minho. He was in his second grade and his sixteen year old cheeky boy aura was drawing people to him.

Yeonjun pouted.

'Why are they not all over Han like they are all over the rest of them?'

Dami leaned to the window.

'Yeah!? What kind of shit is that!? They are not touching him nor are they invading his personal space!'

Minho casually picked another gummy bear and threw it to his mouth. He smirked, which caused Taehyung and two other jelly beans to focus on him.

'I put a repellent on him...' he said, shrugging.

'What kind of repellent?' Yeonjun asked, parting his lips in shock.

'The kind for people to know he is taken...' Minho smiled with satisfaction.

Taehyung frowned and looked closer at Han.

Jimin jumped on his feet hearing Minho's words and excitedly ran to the window.

'Don't tell me!' he pressed his face to the glass. 'You put a hickey on him?!'

Taehyung's jaw dropped when Han indeed turned around and he could notice a slightly red part of his neck.

'He wanted one...' Minho giggled. 'But the thing is... they know he is taken. As I made it clear on the first day walking him to his class on his first day here... Good to be a senior. His classmates are for sure scared...'