Chapter 51: No Way Out

29th of March 2071, Daegu

Yoongi was thinking hard. He had a sleepless night together with Wooyoung, San and Gahyeon. They had to consider what they could do.

There were no electronic devices in the house. Even the smart tv was taken out of here. There was not even a single piece of electronics around.

They couldn't get out. Neither could Jungkook. They could bet he already had the same tracking device...

Tracking... - Yoongi snorted in his head. - They had fucking bombs inserted in their bodies!

So they couldn't inform anybody. And they couldn't leave the place...

There were no guns either. Even Taeil and his friends weren't allowed to enter the house with guns or phones...

Kyung and Hajun knew exactly that sooner or later Yoongi and his squad would check their luck and try to pacify the rest..

Even if they would get involved in a fight and win with five other people they couldn't do anything after unless they would take them as hostages, which would cause the army entering the mension, taking Jungkook out of here, and probably hide him somewhere they would never reach him.

They couldn't let that happen... 

'Okay... we need to keep him safe.' Yoongi finally said quietly. 'We can't suddenly act as if we are okay with Taeil and the rest. They won't believe it...'

'Then what can we do?' Gahyeon asked. 'We will leave him in that room with them?'

'We will pretend that we don't know anything besides what they have told us and act accordingly.'

'I don't think either way they will let us go to him...' Wooyoung frowned.

'They will let him out and that's enough. They try to tell him a story and make him believe them. It would not make sense if he would be closed...'

'Do you think he remembers anything?' San asked.

'I don't know...' Yoongi sighed. 'I hope so... I don't know much, but maybe something will make him remember... I will talk with Taeil and trick him...'

'We should catch some sleep...' Gahyeon said, rubbing her eyelids. 'We have to be on our toes if we don't want to be seen through...'

'Yeah...' Yoongi nodded and bit goodnight to the rest.

When they left him alone he lay down on the bed and recollected Chim's voice.

They even took his ipod... flash drives... stereo. Everything... As if they were sure Yoongi or his friends were able to create something out of wires like MacGyver...

So he only had memories now...

And Jungkook hadn't even had that...

They are those destined lovers... Falling deeper and deeper in love with each gaze... They have known each other forever...

Chim's words were running in front of Yoongi's eyes.

I understand now, Chim... he thought.

It was making him furious. That someone tried to violate a bond like that...

How cruel was that? Making one forget something that built his whole existence...

How dare they do something like that to them?

To anybody?!

My cuties...

Chim for sure loved his friends.