Chapter 67: The Wait is Over

July 2072, Seoul

Jimin opened his eyes and felt every muscle in his body was aching. Sun was absolutely merciless, making the inside of the car a hot pot, even so early in the morning.

'Close the shades for fucks sake...' he heard a groan.

He opened one of his eyes and lifted his head.

He was laying on Yoongi.

Without a shirt...

Yoongi was without a shirt too...

He was kneeling-sitting-laying on him on the front seat of the car... - what explained his hurting muscles after falling asleep in this uncomfortable position.

But why the hell was he sleeping with Yoongi in the car?

They had a fight last night... and...

Last night...

Oh...

******

Jimin was absolutely unbothered by the fact that the door trembled in its hinges after Yoongi kicked them.

He was done and sulking.

He focused on the chat, making a drama at least there. Soobin's reaction was so amusing...

Yoongi could be kicking the doors till his dying day for all he cared...

But the lock unexpectedly broke and Jimin jumped on the bed. He didn't expect Yoongi to break the doors to the guest bedroom in Mins' rented house...

He was a bit impressed but that's it.

He lifted his eyebrow at his soulmate. Shook his head without a word and looked at his phone screen, ignoring him.

'Jimin...' Yoongi started.

Jimin lifted his hand without a word and showed him a middle finger.

Yoongi gritted his teeth and walked quickly to the bed. He snatched the phone out of Jimin's hands and texted something. He turned off the phone and threw it away.

'Can we talk?'

'No.' Jimin stood up from the bed. 'I'm going home...' he grabbed his backpack and walked out.

'WHAT THE HELL! Why are you so fucking angry about?!'

'Do I look angry?' Jimin passed him calmly.

'No! That's how I know you are!'

'Well I am not...'

Wooyoung and San's room opened slightly and Yoongi turned to them.

'If I will see a word about this in the chat I will kick you out!' he threatened.

The doors closed instantly.

Jimin was beside the front doors already and Yoongi ran after him. He grabbed his arm.

'What do you want from me?! Appearing here out of nowhere at 9 am! With all those people around?! And you close yourself in the room right after!?'

'Well you closed yourself first... without a word...'

'Sorry to break it to you but I am not used to getting fucking aroused out of nowhere! What have you expected me to do!?'

'Saying I look like a snack... Closing me in YOUR room together with you... Pinning me to the door... I have plenty of ideas actually...' Jimin opened the car door.

'Congrats! I don't!' Yoongi closed the door before Jimin could get inside the car. 'Your shocking therapy can't always be effective!'

'Lucky for you it ends now.'