Chapter 19: Daegu 2065

May 2065

'Jiu turn left! Then right! Building on your left side. Jin is there. 100 feet away from you.' Chanyeol informed Minji through his mindlink, from their position in the underground of an old hotel.

'Hope?'

'With RM they are still dealing with the hospital... They try to evacuate as many people as they can, but most of them don't want to move...'

While the Red Alert Squad was on the mission most of them were using their codes name. It was safer.

'We will have a problem with these people till the very end...' she sighed.

Baekhyun was standing in the middle of the room with closed eyes. The purple circle shaped waves were surrounding him, spreading through the room and going outside, creating in his mind the exact map of the town and everything that was going in the town.

It would have an even better effect outside, but it was safer being under the street level, because the explosions and bursts of powers were creating a mess in the whole city.

They could evacuate every person outside of city borders, but not everybody wanted it. Especially the non-interdependants were full of hatred and reluctance as to why they should leave "their" city.

Minji reached the business center building that was half destroyed and used the stairs, because elevators weren't working.

'Which floor?' She asked.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, who made the mind map focused on where Jin was and showed two fingers.

'Two floors up. Left corridor...' Chanyeol informed Minji.

Minji ran and found Jin in one of the offices that were still intact. The glass, broken furniture were everywhere on the right side.

Jin was controlling his two bandaids, healing two people behind him. One with a broken leg and the second one with head and face injuries. He was treating the third person by his skillful hands, bandaging an arm.

'What happened here?' Minji asked him. Kneeling next to him, and beckoning another person with her hand. She took out another normal bandaid from Jin's medical bag.

Jin looked at her shortly.

'It's one of Min's company buildings...' he explained.

'They are targeting all their properties it seems...'

'I don't know what this terrorists thinks... They are pouring gasoline on a raging fire...' Jin shook his head.

'All of the people that can move help the others leave the building!!' Minji screamed. 'It's too dangerous here! Use the stairs!'

More than a few people started to simply leave the place without helping anyone. But the majority helped the others to walk away from the dangerous area.

Jin looked at the people covered in his magical bandaids and stopped the healing. He looked at the person in front of him.

'Can you help this woman with head injuries? She will be confused but she is able to walk...'

'Yes...' the woman nodded. 'I know her. She is working in the opposite office... Thank you so much...' she squeezed Jin's hand.

When she left, Minji looked around.

'We should get out of here too...'

'I have one more...' Jin said and got up. He took the bag and started to walk to the other side of the corridor. 'I'm keeping him alive, but I don't know if I will manage to save him... He is stuck...'