Chapter 66: Renaissance

April 2072, Seoul

Taehyung walked inside the library and smiled at the old librarian he knew from his university years.

'Hello, I am looking for my husband...'

She blinked surprised. She checked him out.

'One of the professors?' she asked suspiciously.

'Definitely he is not a professor...' Taehyung chuckled.

'I could be - if I would want.' he heard a stern voice from behind.

He turned around just to see Jungkook with arms crossed over his chest and raised eyebrow.

'Of course, babe...' Taehyung agreed with just a slightly mocking tone.

Librarian's eyes were running from one young man to the other.

'Aren't you too young to be married?' she frowned.

'Yes we are...' Jungkook sighed with a miserable expression on his face. He walked to stand near Taehyung. 'But you know... old families... forced marriage planned since we were born...' he shook his head pitifully.

'But we got used to each other in the end...' Taehyung said sadly. 'What else we could do...'

'Yeah... I had to put up with him leaving socks everywhere...' Jungkook pouted.

'And I had to get used to his terrible cooking...'

Jungkook sent him a death glare. He sent a forced smile to Librarian and said sweetly:

'But he agreed to have sex just once a month so it is bearable...'

Taehyung gulped and decided it's a good moment to end the skit. He grunted.

Librarian looked at them sadly and nodded with compassion.

'XXI century and things like that still happen... It's good that you can cope with each other. Planned marriage can still be a beautiful relationship...'

'We will work on it...' Taehyung nodded, embracing Jungkook's waist, smiling at the Librarian.

He turned them to the doors, feeling how Jungkook pinched his palm, hard.

When they sat inside the car, Jungkook immediately hit his arm.

'Terrible cooking?! Terrible?! HOW DARE YOU!?' Hit. 'If I wouldn't feed you, you would starve to death!'

'Sorry! Sorry!!' Taehyung chuckled. 'I seriously couldn' come up with any flow of yours on the spot...'

Jungkook reluctantly stopped hitting him.

'Sweet talker.' he burked. 'Shut up...' he mumbled, turning to the window with red ears. 

'You are still getting shy around me and I love it...' Taehyung kissed his ear fast and started the engine. 'Wanna go eat?'

'No.' Jungkook pouted.

'You can feed me...'

'Okay.'

Taehyung giggled at how adorable his husband was and drove to the nearest Panda Express.

Jungkook was happily stuffing Taehyung's mouth with the food while the other was telling the story from the work in between bites and lazily picking something from the plate from time to time, with chopsticks he was giving it to Jungkook.

'How is hyung doing?' he asked.

'Trying to fit in. Get used to normal life... but secretly enjoy studying...' Jungkook said. And of course pissed he is my junior...' he laughed out loud. 'It's the first month so a long way before him... He is okay with me, but Yoohyeon and Soobin are like his little fanclub and he is running when they are starting to scream after him in the corridor... He is either in the library or music studio...'