Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes

17th of November 2077 - 6 years later - Daegu

Yoongi and Jimin were standing in the graveyard.

Two red roses were placed on the cold stone. Two names were engraved on one tomb. They didn't want to separate them...

Jimin with a match lightened the white candle inside the lantern on it.

'We will visit soon again...' he whispered, getting up from his knees.

Yoongi combined his fingers with him, when they looked at the names engraved on the tomb.

'We should get going...' Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

They got back to the car in a heavy, hurtful silence.

They missed Namjoon, Hoseok, Minji and Jin... Taehyung and Jungkook 's parents moved abroad, not being able to stay around all their children's friends.

Jimin got a text and smiled.

'Better hurry up or we won't ever find the care for our sons again... You know Dami and Yoohyeon, Minho and Han already said that there is no money we could pay them so they will agree...'

'They definitely have your genes...' Yoongi sighed. 'Well, good Yeonjun and Soobin can't say "no" to you...'

'And good Woosan are big children that are willing to play with small children...' Jimin giggled.

Their three year old son Min Taegguk (little devil) and his little brother - two year old Min Jaehyun (little crybaby), were hard to deal with, when their appa or dad weren't around...

They named their children after people they cherished the most...

To heal the wounds they've left and commemorate the joy they brought to their lives.

Evening Daegu was calm. The restoration of the city was still in process after years... They moved here to rebuild their lives. To rebuild the city and bring it to its old glory.

They parked in the garage beside Mins' Mension and slowly walked to the house.

Yoongi opened the door, informing loudly: We are back!!

Little tornado instantly stormed the living room to reach his appa's knees.

Yoongi lifted him.

'I hope you were behaving, Taeggukie...' he said sternly.

'Pure angel...' Ren's sarcastic voice was heard from the kitchen doors. 

Ren was Dami's right hand. And Dami took Minji's place in MOI. He just got back from work.

Jimin raised his eyes at the person leaning on the kitchen door frame. He was in a black uniform....

The red bracelet was entangled on his wrist. They all still were wearing them....

But this uniform...

Jimin stepped back... Gulped.

Battlefield.

Chaos.

Blood.

Darkness.

Death bodies...

Taegguk cupped Yoongi's face and made him forcefully look at him.

'Uncle promise you will tell us the legend!' he whined.

'What legend?' Yoongi mumbled.

'Legend of Legendary Heroes!' the little boy smiled brightly.

Yoongi lifted his stern gaze at Ren. The other instantly looked down.