Chapter 6: Min's Manifest

🎶Music tip: Inner child by BTS V🎶 

May 2059

'I won again!' a cheerful scream was heard in Park's house.

'Yaaa! What a disrespect!' Jimin made a bitter face. 'How many times I have to tell you that I'm your hyung, Kook!?'

'Oh... I'm sorry...' Jungkook said with a mischievous smile. 'I won again, HYUNG!'

'Tae! Change with this brat! If I won't win at least once I will throw hands...' Jimin turned his head to Taehyung who was lying on his belly on his bed.

'Fine... I will play. But sorry to break it to you... but you won't win this time either...' Taehyung slid off the bed.

'Oh? And why is that?'

Taehyung sat behind Jungkook on the floor and took the pad from his hands, embracing him in the process. Jungkook shuffled a bit, so Tae would have a clear view on the screen.

'Because me and Kookie are always in one team, Chim...' he explained with a smug smile.

11 year old Jimin pretended to throw up.

'If that's so?... Then I will beat up both of your asses.' Jimin said with determination, squinting his eyes, fixing the settings on his account.

But he smiled internally, peeking at his friends. Since he met them three years ago they all have changed a bit. Jungkook wasn't so shy anymore. Around people he knew he was becoming a little demanding, possessive, protective and talkative devil. He tended to get shy and quiet around new people, but in fact he wasn't. Especially in their little circle of friends.

First of all being most of the time with older boys like Jimin and Taehyung and their colleagues from school he desperately tried to behave like them and do things that they were doing. Putting in a lot of effort he was the youngest boy who was in their elementary school basketball team with Taehyung and Jimin. He was trained by Minji in aikido just like Taehyung and Jimin, but he was practicing on his own whenever he had a time between doing homeworks. And their dancing group, managed by Hoseok, won the tournament last year.

He was a golden child, yeah, but in fact the effort he was putting in everything he touched was much greater then the natural talent he had.

Second of all, he was in one class with Kim Yoohyeon. And he had this brother-like instinct for her like all three of them. But it was Jungkook who was mainly in school with her so he was protecting his sister whenever he felt something was not good for her.

Taehyung's change wasn't so visible. He was still a cheerful social butterfly, overly protective of everyone - especially his Koo. But Jimin's influence made him a bit more reckless, so he wasn't so careful about everything anymore and he let his best friend pull him into troubles a lot.

If Jimin was a hurricane creating shenanigans on the spot, Taehyung was the side of the coin who was making sure that their mischief wouldn't end up in disaster...

He had too much to lose. The sacred rule 'No Jungkook for a day' was still the best collar his parents could give him. So he could enjoy being an 11 year old trouble maker, being at the same time a guardian angel.

Jimin on the other hand was a leader of their little gang. Raised in the big city from the very beginning he had a... flexible... way of considering what he should and what he shouldn't do.

In fact Taehyung was the only one who could tame him, when he was coming up with another crazy idea like: "We should jump to the river!", "We should freed the puppies from the animal shelter because they should be free!'; "We should have a pet duck!'; "Kookie climb on this three I want an apple!", "What will happen if we throw mentos to pepsi?'.