Chapter 4: Meet the Parks

July 2056

Hoseok was driving after Kim's car while Minji was looking at her phone.

'Jin is asking if we want another bathroom break...' she said.

Hoseok looked in the rear view mirror at Jungkook sleeping in his safety seat in the back.

'We should let him sleep some more. He will want to go to the bathroom when he wakes up...'

'Ok, I will text him in then in an hour... We will have about an hour to reach Seoul after.' Minji said.

'Taehyung is waving to us...' Hobi said, looking at the boy who was moving his hand looking through the back window of the car.

Minji stuck out her hand through the open passenger window and waved back to the boy.

'We finally have holidays...' Hoseok sighed delightedly.

'Don't think you will rest...' she giggled. 'First week will be hectic...'

'We knew that looking for a house would be... Are we sure we want to move to Seoul? Big, loud city...' he frowned.

'We will just look for now... We can talk with Chanyeol and Baekhyun about it. But you know that it will be safer for Namjoon. He is too recognizable now. If we want to have a normal, free of attention life, we need to hide in the city that has more celebrities and events. Somewhere where the media won't be too interested in Namjoon, Jin will be able to work peacefully in some clinic and our children will stay out of it...'

'Joonie is feeling guilty... He thinks his situation forced us to change our life...' Hoseok sighed sadly.

'Do you feel like you are forced?' Minji asked.

'From the very beginning we knew that our main goal was to keep Jungkook happy. And he won't be happy away from Taehyung.'

Hoseok's eyes traveled again to his sleeping son.

'Boys aside... You and I and Namjoon and Jin... for the last six years have been depending on each other as if we are in one happy, reliable marriage. I don't think I could plan daily schedules without them now...' he giggled.

Minji didn't answer, she was typing fastly on her phone.

'What are you doing?' Hoseok frowned, expecting some kind of confirmation about his cute words.

'Texting Jin what you just said...' Minji smirked.

'Whaaa?! WOMAN! How dare you!'

'Shhh! You will wake him up...' Minji grinned at her husband.

'Ugh! I could prevent the moment you and Jin became besties...' he whined.

Minji peeked at him with a clever smile.

'Jin sends pink hearts and says he doesn't mind being our husband

'Jin sends pink hearts and says he doesn't mind being our husband...'

'Sometimes I want to choke you so much...' Hoseok faked a cry.