Chapter 24: The Soul Stone

July, 2065

The first few training sessions weren't at all spectacular. They mainly learned the basics of using weapons they should have mastered, without Sealers using their power.

Adults didn't let them do more, because they had school.

But Jungkook and Taehyung were happy seeing Jimin more hyped up for the training session now.

With their busy school life and even more busy and tiring weekends they haven't noticed how the time passed and summer vacations came.

It wasn't what made them happy tho...

It was the end of July. In the middle of the night Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were woken up by the sudden commotion.

They jumped out of their beds and stopped on the top of the stairs, hearing voices and seeing the lightened ground floor.

Three friends looked at each other, almost tearing up, hearing the specific laugh. They couldn't believe their ears, so they ran downstairs.

They stopped abruptly frozen, with fastly beating hearts.

They couldn't believe their eyes either...

After almost five months...

Namjoon, Jin, Minji, Hoseok, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came back to Seoul.

The tired chatting and occasional laughs with Jiyoung and Hwasa died down suddenly when six parents noticed three boys.

For a moment nobody said anything. Nobody moved.

Then Jimin took a deep breath and screamed:

'APPA!!' and ran to Chanyeol, who caught him in the middle when he jumped on him.

Beakhyun giggled, gulping his tears and went to them to cage Jimin in their embrace.

'You got heavier...' Chanyeol teased his son.

'I'm so happy I won't even get offended by that...' Jimin mumbled with his face hidden in Chanyeol's arm.

Minji and Hoseok looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who were standing supportively next to each other. They moved at once.

Taehyung made a slight step to make room for them to embrace Jungkook, when Hoseok pulled him without a second thought into a group hug with all of them.

They became a tangle of arms. Minji reached to caress Taehyung's cheek, when Hobi was squeezing Jungkook's arms. They were talking simultaneously:

'Tae, have you even eaten?! You seem so slim!'

'Kookie, wow! you look so mature!'

'Where did you get this bruise from?!'

'The bracelets are gorgeous, you need to tell me everything!'

Jungkook and Taehyung started to giggle, but they weren't any better:

'Bruises?! You dare to say to me I have bruises, mom!!!'

'Uncle, are your legs okay?! Can you still dance?! What's with this bandaid?!'

Namjoon and Jin were looking at this with small, emotional smiles. Untill, Hoseok tearing up, moved a bit and started to wipe his eyes, with his wrists and Minji with eyes filled with tears, smacked his arm:

'Pull yourself together, Hope!!!'

'You are crying yourself!'

'I'm not crying!!!' Minji denied, offended, when the tear rolled down her cheek, betraying her shamelessly.