Chapter 56: On Your Own

Nonahi - The Lord of The Shadows - was standing on the iron wall, looking at the ray of jade light, coming out from a forest shrouded in darkness. Reaching the sky. Lightening the darkness around.

'Leannan are reunited...'

He smirked.

'The war began.'

13th of November 2071, Yeongcheon, 6:30 am.

Yeonjun was driving. He looked in the rear view mirror to check on the bluemold-haired, sleeping guy, sitting next to Minho.

Bam had already claimed his new friend's lap as his property... His head was not leaving it, but at least he stopped whining, what he was doing, since Taehyung took away his dada, before he could even greet him.

His butt was laying on Minho which was also a clear sign they weren't on good terms now, since Minho was the one who kept him on the leash.

Bam hid his nose under the new guy's palm.

Minho frowned. It was strange... Really strange for Bam. Besides Taehyung and Jungkook's closest people, he didn't trust anyone...

Did he feel Jungkook's scent on him or something? This guy didn't try to attack them and try to help Jungkook too, not knowing who they were... And what had he said? Amnesia?

Jungkook lost his memories?

Well Yeonjun said the right thing. Even if he won't remember Taehyung or them, his soul would recognize their souls.

Minho's eyes followed through his posture to the men's face.

'He is wounded...' he said when he noticed streams of blood going from under the sleeve of his right hand.

'We will be there in 15 minutes...' Yeonjun said. He peeked at silently sniffing Soobin. 'Baby... I love you to the core, but can you stop? I will burst into tears in a second if you won't...'

'And I will if you two will, so hold it together, will you?' Minho kicked Soobin's seat.

'Jungkook...' Soobin choked out.

Yeonjun teared up.

They called Dami half an hour ago. And the only thing she said was: 'Bullshit! We are going back. I will whoop your ass for this. It's not funny.'

So Soobin called Jimin. And he has been crying since then.

'Taehyung found Jungkook... He has him. He took him to his parents...' Soobin choked out.

Jimin was silent for so long, Soobin thought he disconnected by accident.

'Jimin?'

'Thank you...' that's all he heard.

In the next second Minho's phone rang and he picked it up.

'TELL ME IT'S NOT A JOKE!!!' Han yelled.

'It's not.'

'IF YOU ARE LYING TO ME YOU ARE BAN FROM SEX!'

'I'M NOT! It was a total accident! Or destiny! Call it however you want! Taehyung got Jungkook and we got a guy who was with him.'

'What guy?'

'A guy with fancy weird blue hair...'

'Sent me a pic...'

'For what!?'

'Because we will be there in an hour and I wanna see now!'

'In a minute I will ban YOU from sex...' Mingo growled.