Chapter 42: Glow

Jungkook was sailing in his relaxing, cloudy, sleeping state of mind. He started to register his own naked skin under the soft sheets. And right after... a naked skin pressed to his side. A slow, wet kiss left on his naked shoulder. 

A hand slowly caressing his belly in a rhythm he could only think about as seductive, as it was making his insides tingling and setting them in warm flames, which were ready to hit the sky.

Still with close eyes, he wanted to move on his back to face Taehyung when the other kissed his cheek gently and muttered:

'I will walk out Bam... Sleep some more...'

And he got up...

He. Got. Up.

And walked out!

As soon as the door closed Jungkook opened his eyes and frowned.

That was not what he had in mind...

He had in mind Kim Taehyung and now he felt betrayed...

He glared at the ceiling.

Wait. Wait, Jungkook... Analyze... Don't get horny first thing in the morning and tame your bratty ass... Analyze...

You are dealing with Kim Taehyung here... What is Kim Taehyung made of?

Besides the 179 cm of mouth-watering hotness?

He is made out of 24/7 overprotecting-Koo-syndrome...

So what is Kim Taehyung, your amazing man, the other half of your soul thinking?

That you are hurt and he shouldn't touch you now...

Jungkook nodded to himself with a sigh. He will just have to give him this time and show him he was okay...

Because he was, right?

Jungkook sat on the bed and squirmed lightly. Well it wasn't like he was broken in half. He was just aware of his lower parts, that's it.

Taehyung was really, really gentle.

Jungkook blushed recollecting everything.

Maybe it was a bit reckless of him but he wanted to experience the not so gentle Taehyung as well...

His heart waited for so long for this complete feeling of being united with this one person he was fated to love.

Jungkook hid his face in the pillow he suddenly grabbed and squealed inside, rocking from side to side.

He was so happy! He loved Taehyung so much! He felt loved so fully.

Jungkook was a bit scared that the happiness would break him in half at this moment. 

He took a deep breath and slowly got up. Few first steps were strange because it was a new kind of feeling but he would just take a shower and stretch a bit, before he made a delicious breakfast his angel deserved...

Taehyung came back and let Bam in.

Bam happily ran to the kitchen at once instead of going to his usual place by the couch in the living room. But as soon as he smelled the air and felt the cinnamon toast he knew Jungkook was in the kitchen and that's why the pup went there. 

He saw Jungkook standing in the oversize hoodie only, which was reaching his thighs, making Taehyung recollect what those tights felt like under his lips and hands. He gulped.

Jungkook crouched down to spoil his puppy, talking to him sweetly.

Taehyung was observing him. Jungkook raised his eyes at him.