Chapter 55: Mizpah

10th of November 2071, Yeongcheon

Yoohyeon entered the kitchen, where Tae and Jimin were sitting, with her laptop.

'Okay, so... I don't have much.' she sighed. 'The email that the app was attached to is not attached to any other emails or accounts. Probably it was made especially for this purpose and the information there is faked...'

'How do you know?'

'Name: Suga. Second name: August. Birthday date: 2022-02-02...'

'That's not the birthday date he told me about...' Jimin frowned.

'Exactly. And either he made it up or you were texting with an almost 50 year old pervert...' Yoohyeon said.

Jimin glared at her.

'Oh believe me he is not a pervert and he is an absolute dick when it comes to personal details...'

'Oh, so... the disk you were using... Here we have something more useful... The files were uploaded using the wifi, so we have the router IP. But it is currently shut down. I can't localize it... But usually this IP was used in this district...' she showed the map of Daegu. 'From different devices. All are turned off. Can't detect them...'

'Okay... we have to start somewhere and that's a place as good as any other...' Taehyung said. 'Thanks, Yoo...'

'No problem.'

'One team will start the observation from the North, the second one from the West, near Gyeongsan...' Taehyung pointed to the map. 'We will keep away from the gates for now... They don't think someone will cross such a high iron wall.'

'We have to check the surroundings and movements near the gates around these areas

'We have to check the surroundings and movements near the gates around these areas...' Jimin said.

'Yeah, we will start with this. We have to wait for the Red Alert either way... They should be back in  a week from Andong. After they will help there... Naeun said, she will pinpoint someone who knows the city well... Then we will decide which side to cross. Till then we will observe the gates from afar.'

'No matter what will happen, we are not crossing the wall without them?' Yoohyeon wanted to make sure.

'Yeah. So whatever Dami will say, tame her...' Jimin patted Yoohyeon's back.

'We are going to check the gates near the wall where we would want to cross it for now.' Taehyung decided. 'Dami, Yoohyeon, Minho and Jimin in one team. Me, Yeonjun, Soobin and Han in the second one.'

'Okay.' Yoohyeon nodded. 'I will tell the others...'

11th of November 2071, Daegu

Yoongi waited till the afternoon. When Taeil left the house, all gathered in Handong's room. They still considered it the safest place in the house even being 90% sure they were not bugged.