Chapter 46: VK sign

June 2069, Seoul

Wednesday was one of Taehyung and Jungkook's favorite days beside weekends. It was caused by their Music Academy activities where they could meet with everybody, beside the Mountain House when they were training till they all were exhausted.

Even Soobin - the most gentle one out of their whole team - was focused, determined and unpredictable.

Taehyung really was looking after him. Directing his arrows, teaching him how to think and react fast, sending arrows where and how he needed them, according to the situation.

The same way Jungkook was keeping Jimin next to himself all the time. Not just for protection, that was Minsung's job. He was keeping him close, often using fire or lightning power to show him what he can do.

It made Jimin work hard. And it made him at ease too. As if Jungkook was saying inaudibly: we are ready for your power. We are ready for your soulmate anytime...

They had to divide the training in two sections: power and non-power. As most of Interdependants were under observation it was really risky to show their power even in the moment of need. So they trained combat and shooting as hard as their powers.

No matter how hard Minji and Dragon tried to make the situation hard. No matter what scenario Dragon's power of imagination drew for them - Taehyung was a step ahead of their two trainers. As if he was fighting and commanding countless battles before...

Maybe he did... It wasn't important now. What was important was the rest was trusting him to the point of following his orders with blindfolds.

Inside the unit two main forces were made. They normally didn't separate soulmates to not distract them. But Minho and Han were fine with shielding all of them even separately.

Dami was Taehyung's right hand. The second one in command. If they had to be divided she, Yooyeon, Han and Soobin and Yeonjun were the first strike team.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Minho were the final blow. Minho was securing Jimin all the time, even when he was safely fighting between two dangerous creatures, he usually called his best friends...

As much as Taehyung wasn't getting in the way of Jungkook's fighting style, a bit too mesmerized by it every single time, he and his boyfriend, for sure were attentive enough to show Jimin he had to find his own fighting style even not knowing his powers, because Jimin tried too much to stick to Jungkook's advises.

Whatever it was using swords or power, Jungkook's style was precise, deadly, fast, harsh and flawless.

And it wasn't the right style for Jimin. So they told him to chill out...

'Fuuck you! You chill out!' Jimin glared at Jungkook. 'Have you ever seen yourself? You look like a demon ready to bury everyone around with a single glare!'

Jungkook raised his eyebrow not amused.

Taehyung grunted.

'He has a point...' he mumbled and his eyes for a moment had this unfocused expression and a small smile was painted on his lips.

Jimin smacked his head.

'Earth to Taehyung. Come back from Horny Planet!'

Jungkook sighed frustrated.

'I mean... you don't have to go hard, Jimin-ssi! You don't see your bigger assets. Don't try to do everything with strength. Do it... with...' he was looking for the write words to express his thoughts. '...charm..'

'Charm?' Jimin frowned.

'Elegance.' Taehyung backed Jungkook up. 'You have flawless, elastic moves... Use them. Dance...'