Chapter 26: 66'

Mountain House, January 2066

Snow was everywhere on the training field. It was hard to move through.

Could they clear it? Of course they could...

But Jiyoung and his unbelievable daughter - Minji - were strongly against it. Using the opportunity to teach the youngsters that it is not always easy to move.

And snow was perfect for it... All the trainees had to learn how to keep their balance. How to be fast when something was restraining their movements.

They were getting faster. All of the trainers could see that. After training like that in a normal environment their moves will be precise and flawless.

It was for sure hard for Soobin. But as hard as moving was hard for him... his aim was deadly. His arrows could hit any target, no matter how fast it was. He was able to shoot them from any position he found himself in. As clumsy as his legs were, his hands were absolutely steady. His eyes had eagle precision.

The winter and the cold were for sure Dami and Yoohyeon's kingdom. The two of them were like ice masters.

Elsa? She could learn from them...

Minho and Han barely or at all couldn't stand a chance against them. Jimin with his fire sword could, but usually was too soft for Yoohyeonie to do that. Taehyung could use any kind of power: fire, ice, water... whatever to keep Dami's spear at bay and give her a hard time. After their sparring both were usually so exhausted their soulmates had to drag them out of the field.

Jimin, Han and Yeonjun got a good amount of laughs when they witnessed Jungkook holding Taehyung's ankles under his armpits and dragging him through snow to the house or Yoohyeon who was doing the same with Dami, pulling her by her wrists with all her force. Taehyung and Dami begged them to leave them like that to die... but the younger ones didn't listen to their whining.

So Dami and Yoohyeon could possibly rock this winter... But did the competitive brat Jeon Jungkook, could let them have their time of glory?

No.

And did Dami, being the competitive bitch she was, would just give up like that to the younger?

No. 

Dami, except Taehyung, was the only one that wasn't afraid to push Jungkook to go all out. And Jungkook honestly loved it. 

There was some kind of older sister - younger brother competitive love between them. And both of them would obviously deny it.

Jungkook prefered use his power along with any weapon he got. And he liked his grandpa's light, black, deadly katanas the most.

So when Dami threw a snowball at the back of Jungkook's head, at the end of training one afternoon... The rest just looked at each other and consciously got out of their way, too exhausted after few hours of sparrings and games...

Jungkook slowly turned around...

Dami looked at him challengingly, raising her chin. 

Jungkook corrected his grip around his favourite katana and he stuck his left hand. The air power made a long dagger, which Jiyoung was holding, break out of his hand and flew right into Jungkook's hand.

'Hmm...' Dami snorted. 'Wanna play hard? Fine...'

She hit the spear on the ground and another spear made out of ice appeared in her second hand.

'Oh my god...' Soobin gulped.

'My baby is so hot!' Yoohyeon squealed excitedly.

'What are you saying! They are going to kill each other!' Yeonjung bit his lip.