Prologue

Lan Qiren can't accept the fact that his prized nephews became cut sleeves. He sighed and stroked his beard thinking of what he should do.

A Gusu Lan Disciple came to his office and bowed.

"Master Qiren, there is a woman outside asking for an entrance," The disciple said. Lan Qiren Squinted his eyes.

"Who are they?" Lan Qiren asked. Wondering why a woman was trying to get to Cloud Recesses.

"She said her name was Liu Su," The Disciple answered. Lan Qiren was so surprised and stood up. Madam Liu Su is an important person. She might be the person who will save his nephews from being drowned by men.

"Let her in!"

Wei Ying was with the juniors and letting them practise what they learned by fighting off some fierce corpses and ghosts. What Lan Qiren didn't know is that some of the Gusu Lan disciples are learning from Wei Ying because Wei Ying is a great teacher and they learn a lot more than Lan Qiren. They are also getting a lesson in life. Lan Zhan was with them where his husband goes, he will be behind him trailing with them. Even if they are married for a year and the dangers are minimal than before, Lan Zhan was still a worrywart. 

Also, their everyday activities didn't even lessen but increased. Lan Qiren always asks Lan Zhan's presence when they are together other than at night. If they have extra time with each other, they will make love like rabbits in heat in every part of Cloud Recesses where fewer people go to. That is their favourite pass time(?). Sometimes they go to night hunts together or with Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng. 

But Wei Ying noticed some actions from Lan Zhan. When they are passing by a town and kids were playing outside, Lan Zhan will stop for a while and looked at the children. At first, Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan missed Lan Sizhui being a child but he noticed that after their lovemaking, Lan Zhan will caress his stomach and he concluded that he wanted a child of their own. But the problem is, he's a man and he can't carry a baby. That is the real problem.

Jiang Cheng was working in his own home office when Lan Xichen came in and went behind him and hugged him from behind. Jiang Cheng immediately recognize it as Lan Xichen.

"Ah Huan, what are you doing here?" Jiang Cheng asked and he looked at him sideways. Lan Xichen smiled and kissed Jiang Cheng's sensitive neck. Jiang Cheng felt a shiver on his spine. He glared at Lan Xichen. "Stop it, Huan!"

"Ah Cheng, we both know that you like it," Lan Xichen said and continued to kissed Jiang Cheng's neck down to his shoulders. Jiang Cheng moaned and put his hand on his mouth since the room has not a silencing talisman, unlike his room that has full of talismans courtesy of his sworn brother, Wei Ying. 

"Huan, not here!" Jiang Cheng moaned. He felt Lan Xichen's hand go to his leg and started to caress it gently. Their relationship as lovers went to great heights. Sometimes they spend time with each other in their sects but Lan Xichen always went to Lotus Pier and spend more time with Jiang Cheng than in his own sect. But Jiang Cheng got busy and Lan Xichen was being kept by his Uncle in Cloud Recesses.

"I missed you, Ah Cheng. I want to ravish you right now," Lan Xichen whispered in his ears. Jiang Cheng blushed and give him a sideglance. He can see the lust in Lan Xichen's eyes. He bit his lips and kissed Lan Xichen clearly telling the older twin jade that he doesn't care about it anymore. The servants of Lotus pier already know their relationship and he is confident that no one will tell to other people.

 Xue Yang often sees Xiao Xingchen with women a lot of times but he keeps it to himself. He doesn't want to slaughter anymore and he knows that his husband doesn't want it. But he was wondering why he was always with pregnant women in Yi City where they live for ten years. Xue Yang knows that Xiao Xingchen wanted a child to take care of like what they did before to their little Ah jing. Or worst, he wanted his own child but what can he do? They are both men, and men can't give birth to children. Then he often hears an old woman who keeps on boasting about her unmarried daughter who likes Xiao Xingchen about taking a wife instead of a man like him.

"Ah Xing, you should think about your future. If you want, my daughter is willing to give you a child that will continue your legacy," the woman said in front of him. Xiao Xingchen's husband! Even if he's so offended, he just smiled clearly trying to calm himself and not kill the old woman. The daughter shyly smiles at Xiao Xingchen. Even though Xiao Xingcheng politely decline and said that he was enough, he knows that Xiao Xingchen wanted a child he can pass on his techniques. He bit his lip and decided to visit his favourite place.

Xiao Xingchen saw Xue Yang walk away. He bowed to the person he talks to and followed Xue Yang. Sometimes he saw Xue Yang leave for a while and came back to their house and one time he followed him. He went to a valley of flowers and there lies a tombstone. Xiao Jing was written in the tombstone. When he saw it, his heart broke. Because he knows that Xue Yang adores the child as much he adores their little girl. He knows how deep Xue Yang loves the child and protect her at all cost. He knows that it's a scar to Xue Yang that he can't give birth to their child. Yes, he was fond of children but staying with Xue Yang is enough for him.

As he expected, Xue Yang went to their little girl's tombstone. Xue Yang sat in front of their child's tombstone and offer a little basket with apples and peaches which the child loves.

"Ah Jing, Ah die is here again. I'm sorry if I don't come here often but I always think about you," Xue Yang said. Xiao Xingchen looked at his husband who was talking to their girl. "You know, your die-die might be thinking of marrying a woman, can you believe it?" Xiao Xingchen sighed and walked toward his husband until he heard what Xue Yang said. "Should I let die-die marry and let him have his own child? What do you think?"

"That won't happen," Xiao Xingchen said. Xue Yang turned to him wide-eyed and looked at Xiao Xingchen. The latter when to his husband and sat beside him and hold his hand and looked at Xue Yang seriously. "Ah Jing, die-die and Ah die will always be together. I might want a child, but I want it as our and not only mine. I won't marry another woman just to have them. Also, I am content to have you. It's fine if I don't have a child, but I can't let you go. And Ah Jing will always our baby girl."

"Chen ge..." Xue Yang smirked and shake his head before leaning his head on Xiao Xingchen.

Lan Qiren called for his nephews. Lan Xichen arrived from Yunmeng and he looked very fresh. Lan Zhan was the same. They are from their husband and lover and have their intimate and hot rendezvous. Lan Qiren was so dismayed when he saw his nephews. He shakes his head but he will make sure that his nephews will go back to the straight path.

"Xichen, Wangji... Madam Liu will come with their daughters in a few days. Make sure you make yourself presentable and welcomed them warmly," Lan Qiren said with a smile. Lan Zhan's eyebrow twitched and looked at his Uncle with a questioning gaze. Lan Xichen frowned. He knows what their Uncle meant.

"Uncle... That was unnecessary! Why invite them?" Lan Qiren looked at them firmly.

"Of course, for you two to get married and have heirs!" Lan Zhan's face hardened and looked at his uncle with a glare.

"Shifu, you clearly know that I am married," Lan Zhan said and you can hear disappointment and annoyance in his every word. Lan Qiren snorted.

"Will that man can give you children, Wangji? open your eyes. You too Xichen. Those men won't give you heirs that will continue our family legacy. You need to accept that there are some things that need to change!" Lan Xichen was about to say something but Lan Qiren raised his hand to stop him. "I don't want to hear anything from the both of you. Do what I said and that is final. Now, go! Also, tell that to your partners so they are informed." Lan Zhan's hand balled into a fist and left. Lan Xichen sighed, clearly disappointed to his uncle and left the place.

now the problem is, how they are going to tell their partners about it.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: RIP Lan Qiren... from Baoshan Sanren...

Pardon my English, Grammatical Error and Spelling. See you soon, lovelies!